Beta Key Takeaway #1 (Mk I) *COMPLETE*

"
Glenleft wrote:
How about a key for a fellow Monty Python fan? :D

Hehe, if I had keys right now they would definitely be getting handed out to people that make impressions on me. Python is always a good impression.
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

Thanks to MOOMANiBE, Chris, and the GGG Team for the beta hook-up.
"
replicant wrote:
"
Glenleft wrote:
How about a key for a fellow Monty Python fan? :D

Hehe, if I had keys right now they would definitely be getting handed out to people that make impressions on me. Python is always a good impression.

Damn lol, well if you come across one.....theres plenty more quotes etc :P
Got a key for my gf today so anymore keys I get will be going into the community. Good luck all.
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

Makes me so happy to see GF's playing games like this, wish i could get mine to give it a second look and stop playing those cooking games 0.0
All Hail Keysus!
Grats!

I'm still working on my Google Fu Skill.
My Qi is strong.
"
Makes me so happy to see GF's playing games like this, wish i could get mine to give it a second look and stop playing those cooking games 0.0

Hehe, a year ago I got mine to give Guild Wars a try and she fell in love with it. After clearing most of the content we switched to Vindictus (for something different) for awhile and she still plays it nightly. Now I got her to try PoE and she is liking it, but the skill tree scares her. It's rather huge so that's understandable.

I do have her addicted though to online gaming now. We both have Guild Wars 2 pre-ordered. Funny thing is we pre-ordered GW2 without being together or telling the other one we were doing it. When we saw the trailer way back it was a no-brainer money drop. She found out I have Diablo 3 pre-ordered as well so she is getting some cash together to go get it pre-ordered. The future of gaming is looking bright.
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info