Beta Key Takeaway #1 (Mk I) *COMPLETE*

The great thing about this contest is you don't have to complete a puzzle, sign up and fake subscribe/fake like my youtube stuff, like me on Facebook, or follow me on twitter. In all honesty, you don't even have to like me at all. Although, I would rather you did because I am a helluva guy, but I digress.

~Contest Rules~
Rule #1) You must have a *working* extra beta key.

Rule #2) You must have a willingness to part with it.

Rule #5, err #3) You must send said key to me via PM.

The contest is simply that simple. Send me your extra beta key so that I can join into the joyous orgy of betadom as well and fight cave squids en masse. Good luck to all who enter and I'll see you in beta.

OP Note #1: I am very overpowered.
OP Note #2: If one *working* key is recieved I will lavish praise upon the person in the forum and their deity (Keysus, Keytan, Flying Keyghetti Monster, etc).
OP Note #3: If more than one key is recieved I will give them away to forum people whom I recognize their names. Whether the keys I provide this way work or not we'll just have to wait and see.

GOOD LUCK PARTICIPANTS!

-------------
Congrats to MOOMANiBE, Chris, and the rest of the GGG team for pulling together to win this contest. You guys rock!

My first key will be going to my GF who is also waiting to get into beta. After that I will be giving out keys to people I recognize from the forum for being helpful, fun, and generally the people I want to play with. Good luck and lets hope the keys flow for all. :-)
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

Thanks to MOOMANiBE, Chris, and the GGG Team for the beta hook-up.
Last edited by replicant on Oct 6, 2011, 3:52:23 AM
I have to subscribe to your YouTube first!
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
I have to subscribe to your YouTube first!

It's... Umm... Down for maintenance right now. Something about "Space Herpes". YT has strange techs. That's all I know.
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

Don't you think I should have to look through the Beta forums for a random set of letters so I could answer a "guess your logic" contest?
"Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice." - Steve Jobs RIP

Thanks Sacerrex for the beta key.
A logic contest? D: I thought you said we didn't have to do anything like that. Q~Q I wouldn't mind subscribing to you or following your youtube or stuffs cause I likes you. You is a good person. :D
"
Tenchimuyo wrote:
Don't you think I should have to look through the Beta forums for a random set of letters so I could answer a "guess your logic" contest?
My logical thoughts are just as unfathomable as to how Tenchi can produce so much power using only 3 light-hawk wings. I just can't unleash that type of Washu-chan science upon this unsuspecting construct of a board.
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

"
Elytiri wrote:
A logic contest? D: I thought you said we didn't have to do anything like that. Q~Q I wouldn't mind subscribing to you or following your youtube or stuffs cause I likes you. You is a good person. :D

I agree that I am the Snoop Dogg of these forums, but my YT now has maxed out subscriptions. If you just want to look at my YT stuff look for the name "nicepeter" on there.

Also, the contest is still going strong.
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

I will check back soon. Off to get some ice cream.
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

"
replicant wrote:
"
Elytiri wrote:

I agree that I am the Snoop Dogg of these forums, but my YT now has maxed out subscriptions. If you just want to look at my YT stuff look for the name "nicepeter" on there.

Also, the contest is still going strong.

Awws that is a shame but I will look you up. Glad to hear the contest is still going strong. :)
Still no winner yet. Let's see if a new challenger can truly enter onto the stage of history and win!
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info