Question

I hope i don't sound stupid asking this but i read somewhere that a closed beta is available to select members of POE coming this august. does that mean since i signed up for the beta here that i can't play it this coming august.
When they're ready to start closed beta, they're going to be allowing somewhere around 100 people a day to play. If you're signed up in this forum, you have a chance to start playing sometime August. While you wait though you can just read through the forum and see how exciting this game truly is!
L O L O L O L O L O L O L
If things run smoothly then beta will fly by and the open beta will be just around the corner. Also, we should be looking at a release by the end of this year.

So I wouldn't worry too much about getting in right away. I've known people's experience with a game to be ruined through alpha/beta testing because they don't have the patience of waiting in queues, server crashes, unintentional bugs arising, etc. And/or some feature(s) they were looking forward to either didn't work correctly at first, or altogether didn't make it in before release so they ended up quitting cold-turkey.
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
--Martin Luther King, Jr.
are you allowing 100 extra people in a day or just 100 people per day? the former makes sense but...
:o luiker
Wohoho!!! All members who posted reply on this thread are beta members!! Except me! XO
and me........... :(
Only you and Karma knows......
ya i only found out about this game about a week ago and i must say it looks amazing its been on my mind constantly since
"Die on your feet,Or live on your knees" Vancouver,Canada
So far, beta 6, non beta 3. Make everyone beta XD.
Joined the ship at Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 1:15 PM.

Exiled on Wraeclast since Friday, October 28, 2011 at 6:06 AM.

Quoted from PoE - About: "Path of Exile immerses the player in a gritty and realistic art style that goes against the current industry trend of cartoony RPGs. ". NUFF SAID.
This thread seems to have potential. I think I'll take a little nap right here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info