[MUST CHECK] ES through the roof [Possible exploit?]

"
Disrupted wrote:
Hope its not a bug, this feature makes it realistically possible for self-found to be decently geared.

"
UmbralForce wrote:
"
UmbralForce wrote:
And then this happens:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1003800/page/1

resulting in hybrids having nearly as much ES as good regalias:

This is likely going to get patched...

Hope you're joking. Cost me 25 exalts to roll that hybrid a week ago. Cost a few chaos for the same effect today, on an item that can't even get that mod. That's either a bug or another horrible game design decision.
@UnfairMonopoly
Last edited by ZiggySobotka on Aug 23, 2014, 3:33:39 AM
You would have thought people would at least thank you for letting this info out but not a single thanks was given :(

Anyway still no GGG response.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Don't get used to this. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Sorry for the lack of replies on this - we were working on it today and wanted to make sure that our reply was accurate.

It shouldn't be possible to stack these mods in this way. There's a problem with how their families were set up, and this will result in the invalidly-stacked crafted mods vanishing in our next patch. I'm sorry that this was possible and that some transmutes/alchs were lost in this way. Thankfully it looks like not that many of these items were created and it's possible to restore them to their correct state.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
thanks chris - i love you
<3ggg
Was fun till it lasted xD
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Chris wrote:
Sorry for the lack of replies on this - we were working on it today and wanted to make sure that our reply was accurate.

It shouldn't be possible to stack these mods in this way. There's a problem with how their families were set up, and this will result in the invalidly-stacked crafted mods vanishing in our next patch. I'm sorry that this was possible and that some transmutes/alchs were lost in this way. Thankfully it looks like not that many of these items were created and it's possible to restore them to their correct state.

Will this fix the Armour/ES mod I accidentally crafted on my Evasion/ES helm?
"
Erionn wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

If by "fixing" you mean the AR/ES mod will be removed, then yes. That is exactly what Chris stated.
"
Chris wrote:

What if we used Eternals to craft and have imprints with the bench crafted mods? Will the imprints bring back the item to the imprinted state minus the crafter's mod?
"
Erionn wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

I think that item is valid - those two mods are allowed to stack (but a third one of the same type of one of the other two would not be).

So to confirm, items are allowed one "Percent Defenses" mod and one "Percent Defenses with Bonus Stun Recovery" mod.

"
jaiinus wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

What if we used Eternals to craft and have imprints with the bench crafted mods? Will the imprints bring back the item to the imprinted state minus the crafter's mod?

The item will lose the invalidly stacked mod each time it's loaded from the database. We'll check the Eternal case, but it should be fine.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info