When the fuck will POE go into Open Beta?

"
LongWalks wrote:
"
ZeroCool22 wrote:
This all shit giveaways, dumb contest, etc.. are a piece of shit, just go to open beta and let every ppl try the damn game.

You sir have a pottymouth. Do you kiss your mommy w/that mouth?

Yes, and your sister and your hot milf mom to. =)
http://www.xfire.com/profile/z3r0c00l22/
"
ZeroCool22 wrote:
"
LongWalks wrote:
"
ZeroCool22 wrote:
This all shit giveaways, dumb contest, etc.. are a piece of shit, just go to open beta and let every ppl try the damn game.

Yes, and your sister and your hot milf mom to. =)

Ahhh 14 year olds on the public forum.... What would the forum be without them?

Spoiler
Better
Failing at wrongdoing doesn't absolve you of your attempt at wrongdoing. It just makes you a failure.

- WhiteBoy88
"
AusJock wrote:
Spoiler
Better
+1
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
ZeroCool22 wrote:

I think the biggest contribution we can make is to curse at the dev team and throw a childish tantrums. Keep up the good work, sir.
"
Tamaranis wrote:
"
ZeroCool22 wrote:

I think the biggest contribution we can make is to curse at the dev team and throw a childish tantrums. Keep up the good work, sir.

Thx, i will try.
http://www.xfire.com/profile/z3r0c00l22/
Be patient Zero.
"A man of faith, a man of purpose"
"
LongWalks wrote:
"
ZeroCool22 wrote:

since he's typing, i believe he has potty fingers and by that since he does wipe his butt with his fingers in an indirect measure along with a toilet paper in between, why YES he indeed has potty fingers :P

sorry just joking too bored :(
I agree the contests are not the best or should be held by GGG daily.

The point of the beta especially a closed one is to help debug the game if you have a whole bunch if people this makes it much more difficult.

Not to mention there are large portions of this game they have to finish still I believe.
0 Pre-Beta Posts
Inactivity =/= Indifference

Core i7 quad 2.3
8gb ddr3
2gb ati 5650HD
1280x720

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info