Where do people like to farm maps

"
wisdorin wrote:
Docks and once you can do maps effective, you will farm maps only on maps...

Was never out of Maps in cb..

gl & hf

The RNG was nice to you. This is one of the bigger complaints that people have with maps. They are only able to sustain end game content at the mercy of the RNG. Plenty of people have been less lucky than you.
IGN: Iolar
"
Kabraxis wrote:
"
RandallPOE wrote:
they don't get any maps back and then run to the forum to complain map drops are broken.

And they are 100% right. White maps should be sold by vendors for orbs. Just like white items are.

Thats why endgame is broken for solo player atm.. you play map and pray to another one drop because if not all you can do is ALT+F4. NOt everyone is Kripparian with 4k ppl donate him items and maps.
Maps are items... they should be at vendors.

Also.. farming one area till 73 only ot faceroll 66 maps... sound like fun lol. Great edvice. :/ Whay they are even in game if you advice is to ignore them till 73+ lvl lol?

I hope next patch will change a lot in endgame because idea is good - execuution is not.
Its not engame when you cant play it. Period.

Complaining in forums is 100% wrong, but that is un-related.
In the description of MAPS on this very website GGG mentions that its not a guarantee to find another map in a map (map-ception?).
So being that they told you what to expect...you feel like you got something un-expected?

No to your idea
I'm currently level 63 and in a2 so i haven't done any maps yet but i have 3 and a few cartographers chisels. What do people usually do when first starting maps? should i 20% quality + alch my first one or just do a few magic quality ones to get some gear before i blow my items? or should i save them all for higher level maps?
Well I hit 72 with 5 maps. Ran them all, not a single map dropped. Well I guess I'm back to farming maps.... :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info