So how common are these "player vs rocks dropping on head" quest? Armormaster

I did first quest for Armormaster to rescue spirit.

Made it out of the cave with 2 hp left. Had no TP with me.

Does it ruin the quest if you tp out?

I imagine, damage is going to be even worse at higher level.

Is it made to squish those with no AR?

you can't TP out until you complete the mission...or die
I tried it on merciless...some rocks later I was dead :D - such fun!
"
ecco23 wrote:
I tried it on merciless...some rocks later I was dead :D - such fun!

this.

i insta-died (1.5K life, 7900 ES, with decent ar/eva) upon retrieving the stupid thing. had no idea what happened. atrocious design for this instance.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Aug 21, 2014, 5:22:46 AM
Found him in mud flats normal, at lvl 5 with a Ranger with of course no granite and shit gear.
Barely made it out alive, thanks to the Quicksilver flask and some luck, but imo it's too dark and you can't really tell where the rocks are falling so you can't manually avoid them, I just ran and prayed ...
Not much skill involved :-(
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
I really don't get this, I just experienced another of these 'rocks falling' instances in Rampage normal and it took me countless goes to get thru. At one stage I Realised around half way to the exit there's kind of a sweet spot where the rocks falling abates quite a bit, but still its kind ridiculous. I don't have one of those 'run thru enemies' flasks yet so I'm not only dealling with falling rocks but getting blocked by enemies, and if I stop to fight them the rocks kill me.

Has anyone worked out if there is some kind of trick to this that I'm missing, for early levels where I don't have much mitigation.

I encountered this at Coast and made it out, barely.
On the way in I had found a Detonate Dead and used it liberally on the way in.
So instead of being pelted by rocks and pummelled by resurrected enemies I was just getting pelted by rocks :)

Had 1/2 of one flask by the time I made it out.

WTB Cool spirit affect as back attachment MTX.
Went SSF in Delve and I'm never going back.
Easiest master quest ever!
I keep reading these issues but every time I run into the "Falling Rocks" variant I just grab the spirit and Quicksilver my way to the exit. You don't need to stop to kill a single enemy once you have the spirit. I've done it several times and haven't died to the rocks. Not sure if I'm just avoiding them all or what
Well, reallistically speaking, imagine you have armour on your body and rocks of such magnitude fall down on you... the result should be clear :D

Path of Reality gg
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info