GGG do every fucking one a favor

Every one that would be interested in the game already knows about it, enough with the lousy teasing nonsense. Do everyone a fucking favor and from now create a public beta server for EVERY ONE to access AND stop making bullshit last minute changes. TY.
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Every one that would be interested in the game already knows about it, enough with the lousy teasing nonsense. Do everyone a fucking favor and from now create a public beta server for EVERY ONE to access AND stop making bullshit last minute changes. TY.

I disagree 100%.

The paradigm of having everyone play the content for months before it is released is a scourge on video gaming and reduces any and all excitement about upcoming content. The way GGG does it is the way it should be done.
No, I like when Chris teases me :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
No, I like when Chris teases me :3
Christease :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Pathological wrote:
[...]
The paradigm of having everyone play the content for months before it is released is a scourge on video gaming and reduces any and all excitement about upcoming content. The way GGG does it is the way it should be done.

Exactly. I love discovering the newly released stuff, I like some surprises. Having it all available to check out or find details about would make the expansions much less exciting.
"

The disrespect and hate is strong in this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info