Glad the game is more popular but...

I got booted and placed in a queue. Then I got into the char selection screen and got booted and queued again. Then got a server down message.

While Im disappointed that PoE is over capacity and I cant play I'm glad theres so much interest in the game!
Same way I feel. It sucks, but it's a good sign in a way.

Queue goes fast, so no worries.
Yeah the game was much better when it was dead :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
don't worry someone will come and predict that it will go back to dead in a month, week, year, whatever. But it's good to have some momentum I think.
"
raziekeljr wrote:
don't worry someone will come and predict that it will go back to dead in a month, week, year, whatever. But it's good to have some momentum I think.

Some idiot will always say that. As predictable as death and taxes. Stupidity of people knows no bounds.
I think another problem was/is that loads of people (from all time zones) played at launch (regardless what time zone they're in). Give it a few days and people will go back to their normal play times :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Damn I was just in a Palace map feeling lucky.

Disconnected. :(
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info