1.2 Tornado not that good? Ice or split maybe?

Little Update from me:
Gear

So far Using Pierce I am at ~16k TS DPS with PPAD I am at ~20k DPS - Frenzy is at 40k with Charges up. EDIT: I am at 69,5% Crit in Town and at ~92 with 5 Charges.
I am having a blast Playing with my Tornado Shot specc, and also Crafting your own weapon is badass (Planning on upgrading mine as soon as I´ve gathered enough Alts+Aug+Regals) also the RNG is with me this league :) Found Maligaros, bought the rats nest for only 1 Ex and found my amulet and a ring of mine. Got the 6L as it is only ~66ish Ilvl for 4Ex but so far it is doing a good job.(High Eva 6l would be better but still im on a budget called rng)

Defensive wise, I plan on rolling Life on both of my rings or Fire resistance on one of them so I can test out drillneck but I don´t think I will. Otherwise I plan on Rolling my chest with Resists life and if possible Int/Str to get rid of a few +30nodes.
I am currently at 3,3k HP with 33% Evasion chance (57% with flask) and in more difficult maps (ele reflect...) with Grace 47% (64% with flask).

Also I have yet to fing a 73+ map but so far no problem 1 shotting almost everything.

Bandits: HP/IAS/Power Charge. - Thinking of taking Phys in Cruel - not sure.
I might go for Revenge of the Hunted as I lvl up and drop the Quickstep nodes maybe - but not really sure.

TLDR: TS is Beast, even to start as first char - 10/10 Would recommend!

p.s I can Swap TS+GMP anytime for SA+Chain (15k dps) if I ever need to play smth different for a little while.

EDIT: Atziri Down + up to 76 Maps everything tested, if you dont desync hard or have a ms spike you can kill every boss ezpz
Last edited by Transom on Sep 2, 2014, 5:10:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info