1.2.0 Launch Day Serverside Hotfix

"
stefanloncar wrote:
The nerf to shadow builds is insane. I lost 1.3k HP just from the tree change and if i don't want to break my build completely i can't take any more hp nodes. I don't get why it is necessery to nerf HP even more..

Same with the Ranger. I lost 1.2K HP, over 1K Armour and over 60 regen per sec on the tree. I can not even solo half the maps I could b4 the patch. (Thanks very much LOL!!!)
Last edited by SpectrumWarrior on Aug 21, 2014, 1:42:08 AM
yeah .... this expansion ruined many things ....
Russian font is dead! Thanks a lot!
To-do list:
*Profit.
50% of the new 'quests/mission' crashes my game, and won't let me into the instance again -.-
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
Jessiah wrote:
"
sherkhan wrote:
Did you fix the Arctic Armor balance issue?

Mana regen was nerfed across the board (clarity, regen nodes). This was supposedly balanced by lower mana costs for gems. However, Arctic Armor's mana drain wasn't balanced for these changes - making it almost impossible to run.

Could you please fix this (or state that this was an intentional state of AA).

Thanks

Yea, it would be nice to scale down AA's cost a little bit, but honestly I'm still running it full time w/o end game uber-gear or anything. I don't have quite as much breathing room (in terms of remaining regen) but I can still just leave it on.

With or without EB?

Fair point, I am indeed running EB. Full time AA should be an investment though, no? I'm sympathetic to the cause, however, and would like to see AA's cost lowered a little - just not too much. If anything I would prefer its power buffed a bit.

Actually, I'd also like to see a set of additional gems which operate in a similar way: strong buff in exchange for a heavy debuff besides reservation of max mana (there are plenty of auras). AA/Blood Rage drain mana/life, but what about something that drains your movement speed, ES, (max?) resists, skill cooldowns, etc? AA is great for deflecting small arms fire coming your way, but I'm sure other possibilities exist.
Biggest problem with forsaken masters - kicked off server every 5 - 10 minutes.
Make a a prizes *The greatest nerd #1*, *The greatest nerd #2*, *The greatest nerd #3*, and award the nerds who are typing in every thread *First, second, third* They need it so much hahha
Русский шрифт жив
"
Yep, nerfed my Ele Buzzsaw too - half the damage, half the toughness.

That's the third toon in a row I've had ruined by 're-balancing' equating to hundreds of hours of gameplay invested trying to make a late-game viable toon. ST and damage auras were boosted so I invested hundreds of hours levelling gems and just get to where it's fun to play - then they're nerfed again!

GGG - This game isn't in beta anymore! I understood when you nerfed my toons in beta. However when you release a game and then still keep ruining people's toons with patches it's either extremely irresponsible or really bad planning.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Last edited by DemiDemon on Aug 21, 2014, 11:45:19 PM
"
DemiDemon wrote:
"
Yep, nerfed my Ele Buzzsaw too - half the damage, half the toughness.

That's the third toon in a row I've had ruined by 're-balancing' equating to hundreds of hours of gameplay invested trying to make a late-game viable toon. ST and damage auras were boosted so I invested hundreds of hours levelling gems and just get to where it's fun to play - then they're nerfed again!

GGG - This game isn't in beta anymore! I understood when you nerfed my toons in beta. However when you release a game and then still keep ruining people's toons with patches it's either extremely irresponsible or really bad planning.

Everybody, their dog, and the dog's hump pillow knew that ele buzz saw was going to get nerfed. It isn't GGG's fault that you used your respec to blindy jump into what you had before the patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info