Allow full respec after assigning points - If our passives get auto-reset

Almost every single character of mine's passive trees got auto-reset since FM. As the new tree is quite different, and I do not want to re-roll another character up to 70+ just to see if I can make a similar, viable passive tree similar to what I had before; please allow the extra passive reset (the one we can choose) to persist on auto-re-rolled characters after they have re-assigned their points.

My reasons are thus:
- It is very time consuming to re-theorycraft a similar build, yet we are forced to do it, so at least give us some room for error
- Because of the large number of changes, it is difficult to know if a build will work, or be as effective as before
- It is very easy to completely screw up a build due to being unfamiliar with the new tree, thus having to wait until the next full respec to try again

This can be balanced by removing the full respec option once the character has assigned more points than they had available upon the auto-respec. So if I have 50 skill points available after the new patch (and auto-respec), my full respec option will not disappear unless I use it OR I assign more than 50 skill points.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"

I can't respect 75% of my character with those unless I'm super rich.
Adding to the OP's 100% reasonable (and why-the-hell-isn't-it-like-this-already?) request:

There was mention of new stuff being added to the tree, but last time this was done it didn't delete anything I already had.

This time it deletd *everything* and i've no freaking clue what i had where. Maybe give us better warning next time before doing something like this, so we can at least see and take a screenshot of what we have set up in order to have something to work off of when remapping. I'm literally starting from complete zero here and it seems like the developers didn't think through how frustrating that would be.
Yes please, I fucked up pretty hard because I don't really know the tree yet and found out i could've been at least 50% stronger overall. It's pretty overwhelming putting all those points in all at once...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info