RF going nuts?

I've got 87% fire res and 14% life regen with auras up. Specifically 5816 life and 819.8 regen/sec.

I turn RF on(after auras obviously), my health slowly ticks down to 2k, then decides to slowly tick back up to full for no reason, if i drink any potion it suddenly instantly changes to 2k again and then rises from there.

I'm guessing the ability is just really badly bugging out atm, but has anyone else ran into this weird issue and figured out a way to get it to at least report your health properly? I swear I saw my health hit zero while I was running around testing my build and I didn't die.
Last edited by Zaik on Aug 20, 2014, 7:35:46 PM
You have Rise of the Phoenix (unique shield) equipped. It provides additional life regen when you're on low life.
From your report it sounds like this is functioning correctly on the server (your life reaches the low-life point, then stays there as the extra life regen counters RF) but it's not being removed correctly on the client.
Doing anything to change your life/mana (such as drinking a flask) will cause them to be re-serialised, and set to the correct values from the server. It will have no mechanical effect because the server is behaving correctly.

EDIT: This is a known issue that's quite hard to fix. It occurs only in a specific set of regen/degen values. It's slated to be fixed in the long term.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Aug 20, 2014, 10:17:52 PM
omg when can you guys move on from righteous fire? this is lasting longer than lightning arrow and discharge did
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
"
_wuv_ wrote:
omg when can you guys move on from righteous fire? this is lasting longer than lightning arrow and discharge did

Nothing wrong with finding a build you like and sticking to it...
Crit happens.
"
_wuv_ wrote:

omg when can you guys move on from telling others what to do.

In all seriousness, stop trying to make it a problem? If a player likes RF, let them like it.
If a skill or playstyle cause issues, maybe overthink your liking? if you cant handle desync, dont invest too much into attack speed or build up on cyclone... same with the arrow-related crashes with lightning warp, maked it completely unusable in most cases for many 'back old days'... (and I'm still unsure if its entirely fixed now)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info