Forsaken Masters is Live!

Good dl speed for me in Canada :)

Thanks and keep up the amazing work GGG !!!

Grats GGG it's been a lot of fun so far. Really did a great job with this one. ^^
Thank you for a smooth launch of the expansion and Its a great one indeed !. I am enjoying myself and so is the guild I am in. We are all having fun and having a great time. Thanks again for such a amazing expansion !
grats on a smooth launch GGG loving the new content ur hardwork is really paying off thx for a great game.
I came home to a seven minute download and smooth sailing. Very happy with my Templar and the skill tree reset.

"
Dethbringr wrote:
Good dl speed for me in Canada :)

Thanks and keep up the amazing work GGG !!!

What he said!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Aug 20, 2014, 9:39:27 PM
This game is now refreshed and more awesome! Thank you very much for your hard work GGG i really enjoy this game :) and congratulations!
Haven't been able to connect to patching server all day. "Unable to connect to patching server" when launching the .exe, and "Unable to connect to the login servers" when launching through the Steam client. Been like this for over 3 hours without any dev acknowledging the problem or giving an ETA on a fix. Probably one of the worst mistakes to make during a rough launch is lack of communication.
Excellent job GGG, I'm loving the updated areas, there are some really cool new assets around !

Can't wait to try the new boss battles and ^the hideouts ! ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Congratulations!!!

Love It More ...Much More!!!

Big Thanks To You All POE GGG TEAM

Here To Support Always

BR
Paradigmshifter
"
Coughie wrote:
Haven't been able to connect to patching server all day. "Unable to connect to patching server" when launching the .exe, and "Unable to connect to the login servers" when launching through the Steam client. Been like this for over 3 hours without any dev acknowledging the problem or giving an ETA on a fix. Probably one of the worst mistakes to make during a rough launch is lack of communication.

Hi Coughie,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening.

Could you please try temporarily disabling your firewall/antivirus temporarily and running the client as an administrator? Those usually help with issues like these.

If not, I'd recommend the use of a VPN. If you still have problems even with the VPN please contact us at support@grindinggear.com
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info