Forsaken Masters is Live!

so many bugs exploded

quality on armors does not working

assassins mark has no aoe animation

storm cloud skin on arctic armor does not work

please hot fix these bugs ASAP especially quality bug!
Why am I getting kicked off POE? I have changed network connection and still having the same problem, even on standard play.
"
We've ordered a lot more servers to fill!

dont bother everyone will be gone in a week lol
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
Gruentod wrote:
The Guest Monster Program(TM) makes the full clear challenge a real pain for some instances. For example, the Ship Graveyard has those pop-up squids from the Caverns as Guest Monsters, and their tiny trigger radius makes it a seriously annoying task to find them all. (All the rocks and debris lying around make systematic back and forth searching even more of a pain.) I've already spawned four or five instances after spending God knows how long trying to find the last five monsters.

It's not just the GMP that makes this a pain -- I was trying to full-clear Prisoner's Gate last night and after nearly half an hour I just couldn't find the last five underground scorpion things. I finally gave up in frustration. I don't mind grinding (I wouldn't have signed up for the full-clear achievement if I did!) but this seems arbitrary and irritating. Maybe make their trigger radius a bit bigger? Or have them not count if they're still underground? I seem to remember that some monsters, like the sleeping statues in Act 3, don't count in the /remaining tally until they wake up, why can't scorpions be the same?
"Come to me, exile. Let us speak of death and desync."
I really like this expansion. My dagger/shield/life/ar/ev guy took about a 15% hit on life, but gained some really cool stuff I couldn't get to before, like resist status effects, chaos resistance, and reduce mana used nodes. So overall seems even or slightly stronger. My freeze mage with ice spear and glacial cascade is super fun. Using CI for the first time. Gear isn't all that great but she doesn't get hit much.

Haven't figured out which masters to use yet but very cool, adds some depth. The last one I met was the assassin, who had nothing good to say about the others. It would be funny if they would randomly talk to each other in camp, like BG2 or Dragon Age. Good job GGG. Some people's builds got screwed up, but you have a strong vision of where the game is going so keep it up. It will work out.
YAY!

I am really happy to see the customization of hideouts... that is something I always wanted to see in a game :)
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
You need to fix the merveil fight, to much water, crashes my game...
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
"
MoonLayHidden wrote:
"
Gruentod wrote:
The Guest Monster Program(TM) makes the full clear challenge a real pain for some instances. For example, the Ship Graveyard has those pop-up squids from the Caverns as Guest Monsters, and their tiny trigger radius makes it a seriously annoying task to find them all. (All the rocks and debris lying around make systematic back and forth searching even more of a pain.) I've already spawned four or five instances after spending God knows how long trying to find the last five monsters.

It's not just the GMP that makes this a pain -- I was trying to full-clear Prisoner's Gate last night and after nearly half an hour I just couldn't find the last five underground scorpion things. I finally gave up in frustration. I don't mind grinding (I wouldn't have signed up for the full-clear achievement if I did!) but this seems arbitrary and irritating. Maybe make their trigger radius a bit bigger? Or have them not count if they're still underground? I seem to remember that some monsters, like the sleeping statues in Act 3, don't count in the /remaining tally until they wake up, why can't scorpions be the same?

I did the full clear challenge in the first league it was offered. Will never again do it. Meticulous room by room clearing of every area, the only thing I can guarantee... when you have done the entire zone... there will be enemies remaining, enemies you know damn well weren't there when you cleared each room the first time.
"
Amiag wrote:
"
We've ordered a lot more servers to fill!

dont bother everyone will be gone in a week lol

Beyond bosses are sh*t, rest of the new stuff is fun, still not going to play just because the beyond bosses/mobs are just way to common and not worth killing so why even playing the challange leagues.
Last edited by Swarox on Aug 21, 2014, 2:30:07 PM
An amazing job as always GGG, Keep up the good job :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info