Forsaken Masters is Live!

Gratz on smooth launch, as usual :) Keep up the good work!
1 years played on one character, for this now very sucks THX
Glad to be back in Wraeclast! Thanks! Loving the new content. I hadn't played since vanilla open launch and have already found a master, a corrupted area, and 2 ambush lockers! AWESOME!
Can someone tell me why I cannot invite Catarina to my hideout?
Last edited by darkmatch on Aug 21, 2014, 8:02:07 AM
"
darkmatch wrote:
Can someone tell me why I cannot invite Catarina to me hideout?

You can only have 2 in your hideout until your "main" gets higher in rep level, and she needs to be level 2.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Aug 21, 2014, 8:01:13 AM
Even if I demiss all, she is not inviteable.
"
For the third release in a row, the player numbers were high enough to kill our website but leave the game servers intact. Player concurrency has already broken Sacrifice of the Vaal records and is still going up!

Out of curiosity (and so I can brag to friends), what has been the highest number of concurrent users for this expansion so far?? :)
To GGG,

Great new and improved sound effects!
Nicely improved areas, new objects added to the areas. Interesting expansion :)

EDIT:

Is it just me or characters now move differently?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Aug 21, 2014, 8:59:06 AM
Had a blast playing last night, stayed up too late, suffering this morning, cant wait to get home and play some more. Bang up job here GGG, very fun, much excite.
Hey...is this thing on?
I would just like to say thank you for this amazing expansion. GGG really cares about what they do and it shows. Keep up the awesome work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info