1.2 Endgame solo piety runner (with leveling spec)

Hello exiles,

THIS IS A ROUGH OF MY 1.2 BUILD AND IS NOT SURE IT WILL WORK
really fast written so probably many mistakes etc ;) go easy on it

I have been theorycrafting on a standard summoner who rely on his summons to kill :)

Basicly I want to farm piety sitting on roughly 150-200 IIR/10 IIQ rarity at least. I'm a huge fan of boss farming.

Last time I did this, was with sampodrinkers summmoner guide.

First of all, I don't know what spectra will be best for piety farming in 1.2 but that one we will figure out later.

First we need to level - and we all know what a pain leveling with summons is. So I made a build for leveling that look like this:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAvryC5JARiq9KyD8nbqoqTbXyFSA1kiLiLOn-j9i9R-LdDU3j_grQgVuv_MWmV7c-8kWkOU4qZ6A64UGHxq4ppYd2-egQzEp9gsf-hyj6eyDr7to6-JOa4LiT1YGBr0WdpwiFbbjQU1KPRtkLna4k2LEFm6EqmBpsEmn31_qAFm8XHKyYJKpxeTpYNulVxuNq-tKD2xcvZOdV1oCkZIQGoPm9OrM=

Basicly its a flameblast / searing bond. I picked these even though they getting nerfed because there was so many good nodes for them near my road to summoner. And I'm sure they still work easly.

Around lvl 65 you will be able to respec into summoner.. It depends on how many of the gems you have leveled up and if you got the gear for it. I would wait to around lvl 70 as farming docks from 65-70 is so easy.

The final summoner tree looks like this:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAvryC5JARiq9KyD8nbqoqTbXyFSB9WzWSIuIs6axH_o_YvUfi3Q1RTE3j_grQgVuv_MXKSqZXtz7yRaQ5TipnoMM6b5464UGHKaWHdpu1gwn56Ep9GYpGcYLH-wmwd7QM4Ygo-tP79tqTJx2q6-6ofRNsGo8c3JrguJNakQZJyT1FnacIaqy_l1NSj0bZC_IeHRSboSqY-tL31_qAFy826ayYzLxk5ySq42o6WEQEqsRV1hZvVcYQl4VggKQabIPbTbmmrAQHiEBMs5Aza9t9GOyK

I'm aiming for as many reserved nodes as possible as I need at least 3 auras (hopefully 4 when my reduced hit lvl 20) to make my summoners tankyer.

I pick as many minion nodes I can on my way around the tree to buff their damage and survivability.. I try to get as much + elemental resist so I don't need as much on gear and can stack rarity easlyer. I like a lot of armor doing piety runs - so I am to get grace + determination and the third will be purity of elements or vitality (if u only need 1 resist, then use a 1-elemental aura instad)

I hope to get my hands on a shitty 6-link to get more life from my chest, but I guess a tabula will do alright.

Gems needed would be a lot. But try get your hand on as many summoner gems you can from start so you can start level them ASAP.

I think I would pick shadow side of scion last.

This is just a reeaallly fast rough, but wanted to share if anyone thinking of doing the same or anything. GL in 2 hours
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ @kazmio

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info