What other games do you play?

SNES and Nintendo 64 emulators because I have a shit laptop -_-
None, anymore.
GGG - Why you no?
Dark souls, tiny bit of LoL, ni no kuni, crysis, anarchy reigns, antichamber jojos bizarre adventure, and chivalry: medieval ops (combat).
I've seen them... and they've seen me.
Games I played in 2012:

- Mass Effect 3
- Skyrim
- Doom *
- Torchlight 2
- PoE

(* I sometimes replay old games from childhood, cause they're better than 90% of todays AAA titles. Nostalgia factor over 9000 :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I have a few emulators myself. I stick to the NES, Genesis, SNES, and PS1 emulators. I gotta get the Resident Evil 1 & 2 fix somehow. Worthless info but I can act out the first of RE 1. "What is this?" "Wow what a mansion. . . ." lol.
N33Dz M00R L3WTZ!!!
WarCraft: Orcs & Humans. Yep, from 1994. Those were the days...
My online gaming has been limited to Diablo Classic, Diablo 2 and RuneScape. The word 'microtransaction' nearly lead me back out of this site when I saw it (run is more like it).

I left RuneScape when Insight Venture Partners went full bore into selling spins on the 'Squeal of Fortune' with Jagex's name on the label. Selling cosmetic items and game content is their tactic now, instead of focusing on game quality, Community and fair play.

I am downloading Exile as we speak. I will give it a try, see where it goes.
ragnarok online
World of Tanks and Diablo 3. Though I usually focus on one game at a time for while. For example, I played almost exclusively WoT during Decemeber, then D3 until PoE OB started and I'll probably switch from PoE back to D3 when then 1.0.7 patch hits.

For some reason online "grinding" games appeal to me a lot at the moment. I would have a lot of nice games to try, thanks to the THQ Humble Bundle last year, but can't really get myself to play them. Oh well, maybe I'll get bored with grinding at some point.
I've recently installed The Witcher enhanced ed., and am currently playing ME 2,3, Dead Island, FTL and the ocassional CS 1.6.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info