FM dual flame toteming Temp

So along with everyone else i've decided to plan my new build before the new season

Basically i'm going for a build i've used successfully before with a bit more defense as I will be playing HC

First of all, The build

Offensively the idea is 2 flame totems with usual support (LMP/faster casting/fire pen/added chaos], cold snap supported by multitrap, trap and elem proliferation most likely and maybe a frost wall if seems necessary

For defense i've decided to do a lot of travelling on the passive tree to go for Eldritch Battery to allow a decent level of arctic armour, Iron reflexes and Sovereignty which will allow 2 60% auras (grace/discipline)

I plugged some average gear in and this gives approx 4k life (+178% max life) , 600ish unreserved mana, and just over 200mana/sec regen

dps came out at 3k per totem with 5L

I've gone for a few resist nodes to give a lot of flexibility on equipment

Elem weakness i think would be best choice of curse

I'm fairly happy with how it looks. Been playing a SC templar with same skills and as close a passive tree as i can manage and it feels fairly solid.

Little concerned ive asked too much of it going to EB and IR so there arent a lot of damage nodes but time will tell i guess

If anyone has any thoughts on improvements whilst patching that would be great
IGN - LeNavetBete
no nodes for resists totem and life totem, Dps 1 flame totem 1500+ , you wrong say 3000 dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info