Official Forsaken Masters Patch Notes and Deployment Timeline

Another quality ZAP! post.
Thank god no more lab to town loop
"
60x7 wrote:
Yea those nerfs though...

More buffs than nerfs though ;)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
It somehow feels that this new "balanced content" will need rebalancing very soon. At some time all of game skills and mechanics must be equally efficient. Until now each patch favours a type of build over the others in a way that everyone will be satisfied,just not in the same time of the year. I hope this isn't GGG's true goal and it's just the side effect of the way to final ultimate balance. Other wise great stuff in this patch.
Nothing about improving desync? Are we going to have to continue to play around it? It is Path of Exile's most glaring issue.

This is easily my favorite game right now. I would donate hundreds more dollars if the desync was improved. I'm not asking for it to be removed entirely, because I know every game has it. However, the fact that you can be desynced for several seconds makes it difficult to trust anything on your screen, let alone use many skill gems.

Please, GGG...make this game 10/10.
Hype is real... Hype is real

Got tomorrow off, will be up and ready to play!
Question - Does that mean tomorrow after I log into my Witch. None of my points that I have in the tree currently will be their. or will they still be their and new ones will be added. Just wondering if I should prepare for not having them in their current locations or will they stay were they are now ?

Just wondering since i can not find the answer to my question
hehe finally -> infractem tornadoshot hype!:)
"
LordSaren wrote:
Question - Does that mean tomorrow after I log into my Witch. None of my points that I have in the tree currently will be their. or will they still be their and new ones will be added. Just wondering if I should prepare for not having them in their current locations or will they stay were they are now ?

Just wondering since i can not find the answer to my question

The way I understand it, the free respec works like this: If some nodes in the tree you had allocated for your current build got changed, all your skill points will be unallocated after the patch - just as if you didn't use them at level-up. Had this happen to my templar after the scion-life-wheel-nerf.
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info