SpectralMind (Rampage p 1.20b v.02)

Offense
Ranged Attack Spectral Throw, the passives and also the gear can be chosen for 2h or 1h/sh, there are no restrictions in the passive skill tree conserning the choice of melee weapon. I Myself i will aim to get a Reaper's Persuit 2h Axe and have the "cannot evade" working together with moderate critical strike chance, that combined with high attack speed hopefull gets lots of crits anyways then(75% incr Attack Speed, 190% Ccritical Strike Chance).

Defense
Mind over Matter, Eldritch Battery and Arctic Armor + Iron Reflexes, also later on Cloak of Flames would fit in perfectly here with AA, but then i would get not that much Armor/Evasion, not sure yet if i should go that way, well Lightning Coil would be the alternative, but that Armor was pretty popular of late and more expensive i believe.
The goal is to use ST with Blood Magic Support Gem, so that the Mana Pool could be used for Auras and the relativly high Mana Reg would be used by Mind over Matter and Artic Armor.
Another line of Defense should be Cold damage to freeze/chill enemies and prolong that effect or just slow them down by Temporal Chains

Help Bandits
normal - Oak - 40 life
cruel - Kreityn - 8% incr. Attack Speed
merciless - kill all - passive skill point

skills
1*3L
Movement: Lightning Warp + decreased duration + faster casting

2*4L
Auras: Empower/reduced mana + Grace + Purity of Elements/Clarity + Herald of Ice
Utility: Blood Rage + Poacher's/Assassin's/Warlords Mark + Arctic Armor + Smoke Mine

2*5/6L
main Attack: ST + GMP + Faster Attacks + BM + LGoH + ML
Boss Attack: Frenzy + Culling + Faster Attacks + Multi Strike + IR + Added Cold Damage

gear
This gear is what i want to try out and think would be complementary to the builds approach.

Head: Alpha Howl
Amulet: Azuris Foible
Gloves: Aurseize
Rings: Deodres Damning + Ring with high Res, Mana Reg, Life, LGoH
Body: Cloak of Flame
Boots: Goldwyrm
2h: Oro's Sacrifice / Reapers Persuit

my current outfit:

v2 taking out all critical strike and cold damage nodes, keep it simple, Projectile dmg + attack speed. Also the Nodes surrounding Nullification have more Synergies with Mind over Matter and Iron Reflexes.
Last edited by kinngrimm on Aug 26, 2014, 8:39:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info