Reconsider the invasion part

Hey, I just want GGG to reconsider the invasion part that was added to all leagues.

I have no issues with new unique mobs in the areas or if there's one blue group of invasion mobs per area, however...
I do not approve of certain enemies being in areas they were not before. It sort of removes the feeling of "Ahh, Mud Flats, the Rhoa area..." or Ledge only having skeletons and cannibals.

And monster diversity increasing with the difficulty... I mean do we really want the feeling of running maps all the way until we get to maps?

I just think it's sad to see how some areas get monsters which previously were unique to a few couple of areas or an act.
Not to mention having to deal with certain monsters more often than you had to before. I'm talking about monsters with abilities that are really annoying for some characters (like leap slam).

Oh, and, I almost forgot... More Devourers (the bane of my hardcore characters!).

Please tell me I'm not alone about this and that we can have something done about it.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yeah, that guest monster thing is kinda bad as it breaks immersion, rhoas in solaris or ribbons in docks or blackguards in western forest? Not really liking it at all.

You got a point actually, maps already have high diversity, why should the rest of the game have it too? I think they should have mobs fitting the zones as guests if at all but im not too bummed about any of this as in D2 it was the same thing, monsters that didnt fit the zone appeared after some patch and i was like, wtf is this monster doing here, they dont belong here.

PS: I dont understand why they would do this to us for the sake of all zones not feeling all the same and boring when we run them multiple times because if i run docks now i face voidbearers as the most dangerous mob, with guest monsters i can face a lot of other bad things that would make docks impossible to use for XP farming purposes and that goes pretty much for every single zone in the game one would choose to farm XP or even items in.

Sorry for the long PS. :P
+1
Post actually playing the update I'd like to say I'm really disliking the new invasion addition. Now almost every area has either something that uses shield charge or leap slam. Abilities which can be incredibly annoying. Ledge and Fellshrine can now be really annoying to farm at times. Otherwise especially annoying for me have been the Devourers and Croaking Chimerals in many areas they weren't before.

Could we please have the invasion mobs adjusted?
Really annoying addition to the game. Now, all you have is quimeras and avians runing all around all day. This game is becoming "Path of catching avians". It was really nice to have at least some maps that were "secure". Now, if you're unlucky, you can die instantly with a little bit of back luck and some devourers.

Invasion bosses part was awesome, but this only slows the game and makes the most annoying mobs to appear everywhere.
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info