Exile Auction House Announcement (bid by in game currency!)

Its been a long time that there is no Auction House for PoE.

My friend and I are loved to bid game items but all we can find is some real cash PoE auction house.

Fortunately I know a little bit of skills to develop a website and my friend loved to handle document works. After months of works, we are proud to say the first PoE Auction House which allow buyer to pay by orbs, is born!

I would just stfu and hope all of you enjoy this site as us :D
>>>>exileauction.com<<<<

If you want to have some tips before start

1. Don't forget to manager your own orbs' ratio in "MyAccount" page, this ratio will affect only the buyer (you can ignore this section if you don't want to sell anything, but it is recommended to check it out again when you change your mind)

2. Please note that there is not required to login the "ItemManagement" page if you are not selling anything.
2a. As the message said in "ItemManagement" page, it is recommended to keep your first tab of stash clean when you try to login otherwise the connection from PoE official site would be incredibly slow (it happens to my friend but not me)

3. It is currently a few ways to rate a buyer / sell afterwards, which will affects the credit of your a/c and you may can't bid an item which require a high credit buyer

4. There is no way the seller knows who is exactly the winner of the auction, so for buyer, it is recommended to invite the seller as friend to trade. And for seller, it is recommended to NOT telling out you are the seller otherwise when the auction is finished, someone may just pretend he is the winner and cause you receive a bad rating.

Please leave us a mail via contact@exileauction.com if you have some great ideas to improve the site or report bugs :P

Good luck and have a nice day guys!
Last edited by ZAY_Lau on Aug 19, 2014, 2:10:59 PM
Sry im blind or ware you so hyped when typing this post u forgot to post ur www. ?
"
delixo wrote:
Sry im blind or ware you so hyped when typing this post u forgot to post ur www. ?

:DDDDD
"
delixo wrote:

nope , maybe he is trolling ?dunno , i myself am a bit intrigued i guess by how this works , if it works at all of course
Whats wrong with poe.xyz?
"
delixo wrote:

exactly my thoughts. i think it is troll to get some people raged
"

it is not his? it does not have the features he wants?competition you know?ever heard of it?
If you read you can tell its exileauction.com by his email.

Love the idea but feel too much honor falls on the average players to be successful.

IE. Actually sell you the item if it doesn't met their expectations.
Last edited by NMarrello on Aug 19, 2014, 2:02:56 PM
"
MadBro_ wrote:
"

it is not his? it does not have the features he wants?competition you know?ever heard of it?

So its about splintering the player base across multiple websites instead of one so number of trades actually goes down. GG
"
MadBro_ wrote:
"
delixo wrote:

nope , maybe he is trolling ?dunno , i myself am a bit intrigued i guess by how this works , if it works at all of course

I thinks www. is required too last year GG
My first thought is "bullshit" when I hear someone said it is not. (and I was wrong lol)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info