Log Out Instant < Log Out 5 sec

there is a lot of programs/macros who auto log off for you when u going to die....

its kinda unfair to ppl who dont use it, maybe u can add some time to logging off instead to log of insant ?

if u could add like 3-5 sec timer to loging of from game that would fix all problems with macros and make game harder !!!

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Implement this AFTER problems with desync and lag have been solved. THEN it will be fair.

As it is, I think using a feature of the game (instant logoff) to combat a bug in the game (desync) is a perfectly fair action to take.

Sure, it's a bit unfair for hardcore leagues if someone can avoid death indefinitely, but everyone has access to alt-f4!

alt f4 dont work dude !!! u will be in game for some time and u will die anwyay...

and like a said there are a lot of macros/programs who auto log off for you, u dont even need to click on log off... thats so f****d up...

for me they shuld add liek 3-5 sec timer to logging off....
So you want PoE to become retarded pussy-mode diablo3-like dumb crap? No thanks
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
According to what I've seen (I think Chris mentioned it at some point) and tried myself ALT+F4 is pretty much instant.

If it's bothering you that much anyway, why not get one of the scripts logging you off?
All they do for you is press Escape for you and move your pointer to the log out button and click.
when u use ALT f4 u will be in game for couple more sec, and when u use ESC-CHAR SELECT u r insatnt off server...

i know i can use script/program but i dont want to... and how many players from PoE u think use those macros ? maybe like 30% ? what abaout all rest ???

thats not fair....

@jstq

u scary ? coze u will be not able to lvl u char without instant quit game when u r in truble ? thats mean only that u r weak player... sorry.
I really see no reason of punishing those "30%" (and anyone else using the char selection alternative without a script) because those other 70% decide not to use a script. You're telling GGG to devolve the exit time when what's needed is evolving it to letting everyone DC quickly.

Even if they implemented it the way you wanted it scripts would still be superior to clicking choose character yourself since they would lose less time and be less likely to die in a bad situation.

Why does it even bother you that 30% of people can get away from a situation that shouldn't be? Either the build is too weak for hard core anyway or there are just bad luck circumstances.
Bad luck circumstances aren't guaranteed to occur but people who are extra concerned have taken precautions and you want to prevent them because you belong to those who have not taken precautions?
"
sorty wrote:
u scary ? coze u will be not able to lvl u char without instant quit game when u r in truble ? thats mean only that u r weak player... sorry.
I just play 50 times faster and aggressive than you, why should I be punished? I react faster than you, play better, but this dumb feature completely changes playstyle.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Or, rather than keep you in game, why doesn't the server itself disconnect you if it detects OOS, at least in hardcore? That way, GGG can at least kick itself upstairs and force itself to resolve the desync issues.

I remember Chris once said in an interview that desync arose as a result of some complicated hitbox mechanics, whereas in Diablo 3, there's a bunch of stuff that's just aoe hitbox detection, even if it looks like an arrow.

To which I say: if your fantasy game doesn't work in an online setting, maybe it's time to compromise those elements that are causing the desync, instead of lamenting it and keeping such a massive flaw in the game anyway.
"because those other 70% decide not to use a script"

its not taht they dont want to use....they just DONT know taht something liek scripts/programs exist and taht why its UNFAIR to them...and its illegal too....so those 3-5sec would completly solve this problem,

@jstq

so if u r such a good player, why u dont wanna the game be more chalanging ? for me its stupid like it is now.... u just put "log off when i'm at 15% HP" at your program and just dont care anything... how stupid and unfair is that?
Last edited by sorty on Aug 20, 2014, 1:04:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info