Arachnophobia / No-Spider option

Maybe we should make a Little Pony version.
In medium spaced world-parts.

We have agoriaphobia, no wait... let me get a list.

http://phobialist.com/

Wow, even more than I thought here, I guess we need to take down PoE? :(

You do know that the spiders are virtual, right?
Merely asking.

Oi, technophobia, forgot about that one.
Means we need to remove any and all forms of technology?
Last edited by Xogroroth on Aug 21, 2014, 5:12:03 AM
I really hope that something like this would be implemented. There are already many good games I refused to play because of spiders.

My phobia fear is the freezing type. Whenever I encounter a spider every thinking prozess freezes down. Calming myself down or doing anything useful? Nope. (Some blind klicking is ok)

At least spiders shouldnt fall from the ceiling or crawl up from cliffs. That would be enough for me.
"
Vias_Myton wrote:
Whenever I encounter a spider every thinking prozess freezes down.
You don't need to think to beat content, so i don't see a problem here.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
If we're talking about a less spiders/spider removal options, could I get a more spiders/only spiders option? Not a dig at you guys in GGG but now that I've enjoyed the content you've given, I'd like to play through as a spider inserting spiders into my spider to utilize my spider skills to fight other spiders until I reach the spider and defeat him, restoring peace to spiders.

Maybe a slider for different spider preferences? I really like the chelicerata in general, so I'd like more spider content in contrast to this near fascistic hatred of spiders and other people who are different and I think having options for everyone would be a good compromise (also more arachnids in general, you already got that scorpion model in for the pets eh? Cut the tail off that that's two orders right there).
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Ok, we need switches for all these phobias
all animals zoophobia
bees apiphobia
birds ornithophobia
cats ailurophobia
dogs cynophobia
fish ichthyophobia
horses hippophobia
insects entomophobia
mice musophobia
reptiles batrachophobia
snakes ophidiophobia
spiders arachnophobia
worms helminthophobia

Skelephobia, zombiephobia and etc, etc,etc.

Maybe it's better to fight cause of the problem not build reality around it.
Isn't playing video-games with spiders in, actually a good way to fight arachnophobia? I think it could be. You can use it to get more resistant to fear. Start with a ranged crit build that shatters them on sight and eventually move toward melee close contact.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Feb 7, 2017, 7:45:30 AM
So many psychotherapists. I'm impressed.
I Feel that GGG needs to add a safe space for people to go when they get afraid of things, I mean all this killing and slaughter and nasty vile Spiders and Zombies Oh MY.

Please add an option for rainbows and unicorns so all the little trophy winning losers can feel good about themselves in a SAFE non threatening place.

/Sarcasm off

On a somewhat serious note, stop expecting the world to change for you and change yourself to be better able to deal with the world.
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
If we're talking about a less spiders/spider removal options, could I get a more spiders/only spiders option? Not a dig at you guys in GGG but now that I've enjoyed the content you've given, I'd like to play through as a spider inserting spiders into my spider to utilize my spider skills to fight other spiders until I reach the spider and defeat him, restoring peace to spiders.

Maybe a slider for different spider preferences? I really like the chelicerata in general, so I'd like more spider content in contrast to this near fascistic hatred of spiders and other people who are different and I think having options for everyone would be a good compromise (also more arachnids in general, you already got that scorpion model in for the pets eh? Cut the tail off that that's two orders right there).

Seriously why did you necro this? Just to make a stupid spam post?
It was bumped by the OP, bringing it to the front of feedback. It has been bumped a few times recently. He keeps bumping it.

Last bumped on Feb 7, 2017 10:15:19 AM
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info