[1.2.0 HC] Dual Shockwave Totem / EK Trap Witch

Last edited by wr11235 on Jan 31, 2019, 2:38:00 AM
HC, no IR?
IR is a must unless u have some crazy AR chest piece, probably not considering u would be using carcass.

or are u confident the shockwave totems are good defensively to knockback everything.
traps donr trigger other spells now?
"
Jarovb wrote:
traps donr trigger other spells now?

what do you mean?
Just a quick glance at the skill tree because I was planning something similar and wanted to see how my build compared... wouldn't "Path of the Warrior" (12% phys/10 armor/20 str) by the scion life wheel be better than one of the "extra" 8% totem damage nodes you take?

you can also drop two of the intelligence nodes you use to connect "Elemental Dominion" to the "Deep thoughts" cluster for the last "area of effect radius" node in the witch "Blast Radius" cluster and the int node below instability to reconnect. Basically trade 10 int for 4% radius.

You can also save a node by connecting "athleticism" to "faith and steel" (takes 2 strength nodes) and dropping the 2 strength nodes+ dex node you currently use to come up to the Templar life cluster from below.

My build ended up being pretty diff just because I don't go HC so I take less life, and ended up taking less totem specific stuff in favor of heading to the shadow starting area to get more cast speed/phys damage/spell damage, but that probably was un-needed
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQB6WPpgLjRKtJslWuLJwRLSt4fIMfx836LYu4k20Z6-6nlJf0CPSa4Cj61YFeXdH9UlPAVEWdgseFbZeVPV9qQ7zqU1L56CTYTLNBhwQHtz6D2_4Kxq5VxvJF2L0QzDwtOlg64TWS_ofE9kz_ple18v6PeyAn7a9sTeMxnm6q-JP8S6yqxYpKyIxGbBZZ8_AfPyeHGSoTwBoEs6IAKk1khForkFUUTRUgBqAsp6eEgzgi4izp-b2j8ho4nYDvfEfi3Q1gbdCBW6-kOU4qKaU=

is what I came up with.

It's similar, but I dropped many of the armor % nodes to pick up IR and I got a little more cast speed. 106 points and I got:
-IR
-183% life total (20% life available for 4 more points to right of IR if I really got high level)
-60% increased flask recovery for life. Really insane considering we may use the Magnate belt for more charges/phys damage.
-Similar damage + 12% phys by scion life wheel that you missed
-12% cast speed in witch starting area
You can't get 120 points in this build because you didn't take two of the bandit quest skill points. Max is 118 @ level 100.
Last edited by wr11235 on Jan 31, 2019, 2:37:52 AM
Nice build,
I am thinking about something very similar http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/995727
Last edited by OmikronX on Aug 19, 2014, 3:31:53 PM
patch notes changed recently. Says shockwaves only buffed 15% now instead of 50%.
Last edited by Menacetech on Aug 19, 2014, 9:11:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info