[TW1.2] Huge Fps drop when entering rain zones

This is not really a bug but just wanted to report huge fps spike during 5-10s when entering Crossroad, Docks and Battlefront on TW server.

It seems the rain effect or something is different in these zones ? I have no particular problems with the rain in 1.1 and no fps problems when entering other 1.2 zones.

Crossroad
Docks
Battlefront
I actually died while taking the last screenshot^^

Imperial Garden For Comparaison
Last edited by kamoa on Aug 18, 2014, 8:46:23 PM
I used to have this as well, especially in Barracks. Changing to Windowed Fullscreen mode fixed it for me. Maybe it will help you too.

Edit: just saw it#s with the TW client and itw orked for you before. Then I'm afraid my idea might be useless.
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
Last edited by Thyrandor on Aug 20, 2014, 7:39:59 AM
"
Thyrandor wrote:
I used to have this as well, especially in Barracks. Changing to Windowed Fullscreen mode fixed it for me. Maybe it will help you too.

Edit: just saw it#s with the TW client and itw orked for you before. Then I'm afraid my idea might be useless.

Well I don't know if it's the patch they deployed today or my computer but these zones run flawlessly now... Even docks and the phase runners. I saw this for the next patch note so hopefully that problem is fixed.

"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.2.0: Forsaken Masters
Improved preloading of game assets to remove some small stutters during gameplay.
Last edited by kamoa on Aug 20, 2014, 10:50:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info