[1.2] CoC Cyclone Discharger Theorycraft

Hey guys, I was checking out Cilantro's CoC Discharger build and was trying to see if I could update it for 1.2. Here's the preliminary tree I came up with:

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGe31r6821mC5C2okBGxkIqvgwlKyEZxb55uqrQMnKS18rJwkyeHE6luNZLf72KVHNx3B3gNKjj-j9i9KNsqU3_GvopN4_4KHcrBxRGWAdyIQg5IkBsHHqQZgh7jhGNDXfKiLnBWlS4b-tsLNj1w1VBCmhPw1SXfnarssInTjDbb1I_6SVGE2WKsbIyMC3BSVUvr9WVNbmm5fGHiZJ0UUsS4vqcmlfIdR37V-O_jFr9jcP-TNJOwkrZBUdlaGiyFdPGFMqZXOuHyRQ==

Now I've never made (or run) a CoC build before, so I only have a general idea of what to build towards. I'm planning on running two Ungil's Gauche's along with a Stone of Lazhwar and Rainbowstride to have very high block chance, and mostly just energy shield, resists, mana, and life on the rest of my gear. My main concern is whether I'll have enough unreserved mana and mana regeneration to support MoM as well as Cyclone (hopefully they'll reduce the mana cost in the update).

Comments? Suggestions? Do people even run CoC+Discharge anymore? Any contributions would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Jaigoda on Aug 18, 2014, 5:38:16 PM
Can't wait to see the patch note cause COC gem nerfed from 89% to 69% I dont think going for a COC build is gone be good anymore.
"
BornToKiIL wrote:
Can't wait to see the patch note cause COC gem nerfed from 89% to 69% I dont think going for a COC build is gone be good anymore.

It think it'll still be good, just not OP. That an attack triggering a spell had much higher damage than selfcasting a spell was always a bit odd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info