You-Kill-It-You-Loot-It Loot Allocation Mode

Title pretty much says it all, just lacking a catchy 1 word name for it.

The gist is whoever performs the killing blow on a mob gets the loot.

Killer Allocation?

Want loot? Go earn it. Kill the stuff, get it. Compete with your group mates for it and no silly RNG to give the slackers and lazy asses a RNG chance to get loot someone else killed.

Bosses could work the same way, or give everyone a percentage chance on drops based on how much damage a player did ie. if you did 10% of the damage you get 10% of the drops.

Same for Chests. You opened it you get it.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
welcome GMP - Culling - Ranged Attack Totem - 100% pierce
Last edited by Boksa on Aug 18, 2014, 2:26:30 PM
"
Boksa wrote:
welcome GMP - Culling - Ranged Attack Totem - 100% pierce

Perhaps the OP should consider Culling Strike. All anyone would have to do is:

Flame Totem + GMP + Faster Projectiles + Faster Casting + Culling Strike.

You'll get every single drop.
Solo play. All loot is your own.
Result would be that most simply wait for dealing last blow.
Not clever.

Dirk has a good idea there: play solo?
The only way this could be added to the game would be as an option separate from PA SA and FFA. Even then, I don't think anyone would use it. Culling strike would be OP for that.
"
Maswasnos wrote:
The only way this could be added to the game would be as an option separate from PA SA and FFA. Even then, I don't think anyone would use it. Culling strike would be OP for that.

Now that I think about it, he might just be a culler mad that everyone else is getting the good loot because of his investment into magic finding.
Thing is, everyone in the group could use Culling, right?

and you can't Cull the entire Zone.

It's a competition mode.

Right now with SA you got ALOT of players sitting around and camping out other peoples drops, waiting for the Timer to release the item, and not contributing anything to group play.

Wraeclast is a cut throat world why not add a cut throat play style?

You mean like Mortal Online?
Been there, done that, left due to nothing but griefers.
"
RockGod wrote:
Thing is, everyone in the group could use Culling, right?

and you can't Cull the entire Zone.

Yes and no.

If someone is using a tri-Flame totem build that focuses on cast speed and doesn't care about damage, that build will be doing about 99% of the culling. Imagine three totems casting a piercing stream of fire that covers more than half of the screen and goes across most of the room or open area you can see. Now imagine them doing that every 0.05 seconds, if not faster. The cast speed will act as a huge damage buff in and of itself, giving them enough damage to cull just about everything, especially bosses.

"
RockGod wrote:
Right now with SA you got ALOT of players sitting around and camping out other peoples drops, waiting for the Timer to release the item, and not contributing anything to group play.

That is their choice. It is also the choice of the party leader to kick them and either keep kicking them or make a private party and the choice of the other members to either remain or leave.

This is why I don't join public parties unless I must, and even then I only ever play on permanent allocation.

See how much of a problem that it isn't?

"
RockGod wrote:
Wraeclast is a cut throat world why not add a cut throat play style?

We already have something much better. It's called Cutthroat, you should try it some time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info