is this the best we can expect?

Maybe. Maybe not.

Spoiler
I have no feelings one way or the other.
How do you mean, "expect"?
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Whatever.

Spoiler
its sad that GD has a better than bread going right now. The help find poppy names thread.
I'm so sick of you spoiled, entitled babies that think they can have expectations! There are starving ethernopians in china that would be happy with this. Go back to carebear d3 or wow or whatever casual scrubcore place you came from!

Wait... What are we talking about? Shouldn't have taken that left turn...
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Last edited by Dragon585 on Aug 18, 2014, 12:41:34 PM
Nice rant. Would read again.
:)
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Expect the worst. That way, when it doesn't eventuate, you can be pleasantly surprised.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
Expect the worst. That way, when it doesn't eventuate, you can be pleasantly surprised.

I prefer not to worry about things I can't control. I sleep better that way.
Shit's gonna happen anyway. Carry a shovel.
You can't spell expectorate without expect.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info