Rampage and Beyond Challenges and their Prizes

They aren't all easy, not by a lot, but I'm happy to see that the challenges are now more about simply
playing the game to a large extent. Very cool.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
ZANA the last master's name xD
Master of Masters
Last edited by ma_am on Aug 18, 2014, 3:30:52 PM
"
Sori3n wrote:
I was pretty excited to try to do these this time around but that helm effect is up there with the ugliest things I've ever seen in this game. I seriously can't imagine anyone here saying "WOW I want that!". the tentacle wings are a good example of the kind of micro that should be rewarded... something that will look good on any character..

I mean seriously, can you imagine how dumb a marauder will look with this helm effect on?

Edit: Plz GGG give us a pic of a Mara wearing it so we can all fall off our chairs laughing.

I think the tentacled wings look absolutely ridiculas but to each his own.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Seems like all challenges are possible this season and you get a weird looking halo mtx!! This just might drag me out of the standard leagues for once.
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
"
ShimmyShimmy wrote:
Seems like all challenges are possible this season and you get a weird looking halo mtx!! This just might drag me out of the standard leagues for once.

Yeah, even an unashamedly casual player like me should be able to complete one challenge this time. The number after the name is all the motivation I need. :)

Failed miserably last season but there was a good amount of RNG and/or trading required for every challenge last time and that put me off.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
I was hoping for more details about the challenge leagues in this post but oh well. I like the silver halo helmet effect but really don't see myself completing more than one (Full Clear is most likely) or possibly two of the challenges much less five. I simply don't have that kind of time. :)
Holy butts, so many new unique items. Hype train!
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
"
ghymini wrote:
I like the silver halo helmet effect

You there, good sir, are the first (and only?) one out of 23 pages so far to fancy that mtx reward.

That's like a challenge in and of itself.

Congratulations!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Super excited!

A question for you vets, as I started playing just before the one month leagues started.
Are these leagues on start-over servers or are they events added to the current servers (HC to be specific)?

And if they are start over are they in addition to any one month leagues or the seasons?

Just curious of what to expect.

Thank you

And great game GGG. If i had $500 to spend on a game right now it would be yours in a heart beat!

Criimson
2 days!!! *.*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info