Rampage and Beyond Challenges and their Prizes

Those prizes looks ridiculous, no offense, I just hate that shiny stuff in "dark-themed" game :-/
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
Aman Tanrım didim!

Edit: Please GGG, this time release ''new unique item list'' at the same time with new league.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Aug 18, 2014, 12:24:04 PM
"
Pibadi wrote:
1. Another **** unique challenge +
2. Another currency challenge +
3. Another 65 level challenge +
4. Another kill the bosses challenge +
5. Another full clear challenge +
6. Another kill hardcore boss's challenge +
7. Another kill mobs from SC league +
8. NEW(!!!) challenge for Masters.
What a lame league... I dunno what to say about it. Pretty upset. No new ideas, we just repeat the past again and again.

I'd say (given the game content) you should probably brace yourself for more disappointment in future leagues.

Edit: On a side not has anyone else noticed that the "halo" looks like it's made of tuning forks?
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Aug 18, 2014, 12:49:20 PM
Those Interdimensional monsters sound awesome. Too bad I'm not hardcore enough to play hardcore leagues.

Sad, Cthulhu didn't make it in :(. Although you get points for Abaxoth, The End of All That Is; hope you made him deserve that name >.>
wow, pretty shameful on the lame MTX awards, wasnt expecting much, but just a crown with a silver and gold variation, LOL.

as for the challenges themselves, not too bad, im guessing Atziri will be the main roadblock for many, that is until services for killing her become available, lol.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe wrote:

as for the challenges themselves, not too bad, im guessing Atziri will be the main roadblock for many, that is until services for killing her become available, lol.

Imo the Unique Challenge will be harder than easy Atziri >.<
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:

well they will both be tradeable, so who knows, maybe about the same.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:

well they will both be tradeable, so who knows, maybe about the same.

Kill them all in normal with lvl85+ char :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
[Removed by Support] What other free to play games give you what PoE offers you? Blizzivision constantly lies to its playerbase about what's coming in Diablo 3 (and has before the game even came out) and delays its updates and ALWAYS has massive, massive problems.

GGG says it's doing major content updates every 4 months. So far they've delivered on 2 of those promises. They're 100%. They also discuss the reasoning behind why they implement certain mechanics, nerf others, buff others, or why their game is built the way it is. Instead of nerfing certain amazing builds into the ground (like Blizzard does), they normalize damage a little and instead make other types of skills more viable.

They realized that mass-Life builds were way too easy to attain and everyone, regardless of items, were getting 3k+ health pools no problem, making regen extremely easy to ascertain and things like Righteous Fire simple to use for massive boosts.

They're removing snapshotting.

Botting is nonexistent in terms of breaking the economy. Ask Diablo how its economy has ever been, in any game. Ever.

Hats off to GGG yet again. I've rarely been more hype for this FREE expansion for a FREE game. I also put my money where my mouth is - some of my hard earned disposable income goes to GGG and more certainly will during these upcoming leagues.

This is the real Diablo 3.
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Aug 18, 2014, 2:31:59 PM
I'm really looking forward to the new league!

I know people like doing the challenges. They always seem like such a time sink to me.

Good Luck to all who want to complete them.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info