Rampage and Beyond Challenges and their Prizes

"
zynt3x wrote:
"
bredin wrote:
for everyone bitching about the challenges; how about you suggest a better alternative and discuss what aspect of the game is being promoted by it?

+1

That would be a great idea to have a thread where everyone could contribute their challange ideas...and maybe GGG picks one or two.

Beside everyone complaining what the hell is that for a armor in the screenschots?

Full Clear in all difficulties with countdown timer

Reach level 65 and get at least 1 Keynode

Reach these Rampage Tiers -

Use these Currency Items at least 3 times

Kill these foes from Beyond -

Reach level 8 with the Masters -

Own these Unique Items and have them self-found only

Kill these Unique Bosses in solo only

THIS would be the Challenge! not those that GGG said..recycling their own ideas every league!
Beta Member Since 2010
Anyone else remember that old short lived tv game show where people are running around a phoney grocery supermarket, filling their grocery carts with a list of products against a timer?

:D
"
LonePuppet wrote:
"
PitzerMike wrote:

They're almost like those cheesy jesus pics with electric flashlight frames.
Just make the halos flash in different colors and the trash level will be through the roof!

Oh that would be awesome! In which case i might actually play a templar to win it, but i wont. :P

Well, if the halo covered the pants area and flashed in different colors I'd definitely consider the templar. :)
Soooo.... Full clear in ANY difficulty is challenging? :D
Should be merciless only, and even then only a few places in act 3 will be a "challenge"...
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
"
Tian_Yihao wrote:

Yeah, it challenges our patience and stamina. :P

The challenges look good to me. 5 seems doable for no-no-lifers.
Most of these are certainly much easier compared to the last set of challenges, I like it.
"
Tian_Yihao wrote:
Should be merciless only, and even then only a few places in act 3 will be a "challenge"...

Its fine, not every challenge should be only to the 1% !
Steam: teemu92
Question; do you receive the MTX immediately once you completed 5/8 challenges, or have to wait until the end of league?~(・・?))
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael