[PoESkillTree 2.7.3] Data update and .build exporting

Is there any way to add any Unique items ?
Download of stash leads into an empty json file !!

redownload of item assets result in a crash debug below:
The error time: 24.07.2015 11:13
Exception: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\PortableApps\PoESkillTree - The Awakening\DataBackup'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalMove(String sourceDirName, String destDirName, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.Move(String sourceDirName, String destDirName)
at POESKillTree.Views.MainWindow.Menu_RedownloadItemAssets(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in c:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSKillTree\Views\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 1902
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
The error time: 24.07.2015 11:16
Exception: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\PortableApps\PoESkillTree - The Awakening\DataBackup'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalMove(String sourceDirName, String destDirName, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.Move(String sourceDirName, String destDirName)
at POESKillTree.Views.MainWindow.Menu_RedownloadItemAssets(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in c:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSKillTree\Views\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 1902
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

is there a way to fill the new sockets in passive skill tree ?
Kill a man, and you are a murderer.
Kill millions of men, and you are a conquerer.
Kill everyone, and you are a god.
Jean Rostand (1894 - 1977)
is this program really working? It ignores all my gems & skills...

The numbers on application does not match what I have! It shows 19K for my Freezing Pulse, but I have almost 45-50K on game! It detects the gems that I have and shows Freezing Pulse, but looks like levels are just ignored on gems (everything is treated as level 1 maybe)
There was some sort of error with the program and I lost my saved builds. Is there a way to get them back? I found persistentdata.xml and my builds aren't on it.

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but I can't read 30 pages right now
Last edited by babis8142 on Jul 25, 2015, 6:39:13 AM
Thanks for the work on this tool!
IGN: Scordalia_
"
"
Agedee wrote:
My sytem runs in German but I installed in english

Great to hear that you are on it :D

Could you please try: https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.2.2

Thanks in advance :)

Hi, I tried the 2.2.2 version. Both the .exe and the .zip have the same problem as before. The skilltreeplanner won't even open.

but thanks for your work :D
Thanks for the Hard work on this.

I tried to import the stash data base. I was able to copy and paste the URL that the program generated and it populated what appears to be java script for my stash. However the system is not pulling a Json File that is bigger then 1 kb when I attempt to import it.

Account name is spelled correctly as it works for importing items.
Under the league, I deleted the word league and replaced it with "Standard".

Any help would be appreciated!
trying to use your equipment crafting but a few of the base items i'm using are missing, is it possible to get them added? "ie Fleshripper" and the other base items for crit axes >.< but overall greatly enjoy using your skill tree keep up the work :D
How do I clear the stash, accidentally copy 1 page 3 times, now i can't erase them. Thank you!
So, how do I use those crafted items to theory craft? I made a bunch of impossible perfect items but the build never takes them into account.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info