Stealth nerfed!

The upcoming shock changes have stealth nerfed my most prized unique!

1 second between shock stacks used to be amazing! And now? You can only have one stack!!!

I DEMAND, that's right, DEMAND, that the time between shock on Shackles of the Wretched be upped to THREE seconds. For the Lord sayeth,

"Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. "

------------------------

But seriously, it kind of makes sense now that only one stack of shock is allowed. Previously, getting shocked two or three times in a row meant you took more damage, so 1 second made sense. Now, it just refreshes the shock stack, much like ignite, chill, and freeze.

I honestly don't care if anything is done about this; I figured I'd just bring it up because this sort of item could likely be overlooked. However, this would be a particularly amusing prop for you to hold up against the "GGG just nerfs stuff" folks, and could be a fun stress release for any developer who is feeling particularly trollish after late hours on the job.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
its not a stack anymore when theres only one
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
Well, if you want to be pedantic, technically, shock has never stacked. There are three separate instances of shock.

Three separate instances of shock are not a stack. 4 viper strike charges is a stack. Regardless, it's a really, really moot point.
Don't get distracted from the topic.

But this sounds like something that has to happen since they removed the possibility of having multiple shocks on a player.

+1 for upping it to 3 seconds.
I have no idea how to breathe.
I agree. 3 seconds sounds reasonable.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Shackles of the Wretched now gives "You cannot be Shocked for 3 seconds after being Shocked", up from 1 second. Old versions of the item can be rolled to the new value with a Divine Orb.
there you go
Fuck the lab
"
gforce45 wrote:
"
Shackles of the Wretched now gives "You cannot be Shocked for 3 seconds after being Shocked", up from 1 second. Old versions of the item can be rolled to the new value with a Divine Orb.
there you go

Huzzah!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info