Tis going to be a rough week.

*Hugs!* =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Stormquake wrote:
@MonstaMunch: What has happened to you, friend?

I think we'll find out within the next week or two.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Aug 21, 2014, 6:37:20 AM
"
Stormquake wrote:
"
Public transport not an option?

I was hoping for that, but the bus schedule around the area is fucky, and begins pickups at the living area at 9, meaning I'd miss my first class and a good portion of my second one every day as I have an 8-9 and 9-10 and then night classes far after that.

And before you ask, I can't change my schedule as my 8-10 bracket is composed of essential classes with only one class section offered this semester.

@MonstaMunch: What has happened to you, friend?

Then bicycle or walking is the next best option.

Spoiler
If you were filthy rich you could helicopter in. :P
Could ask google maps if there is anyway to get there by bike other than the highway. Otherwise you might have to brave that highway.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Looks like I won't be kidnapped and bundled on a plane afterall, instead they are just going to buy me a ticket. This whole planet is fucking nuts.

Pretrial extrajudicial solitary confinement for people accused of non violent crimes? Anonymous European police threats to use third world police to "force" people into dodgy meetings in random bars? wtf is wrong with these people and why are they allowed to get away with this shit?

Last edited by MonstaMunch on Aug 21, 2014, 6:37:36 AM
Someone else in our gay midst is in for a rougher week, and my prayers to an undefined but hopefully really fucking powerful deity be with him.

Oh, and you too Stormy. I guess.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
2 minutes after making the above post, I had a call from the cops saying they can't/won't try to force me to go if I don't want to.

Spooky shit but w/e, the dates conflict with Forsaken Masters so not going.

#FreeAnakata
@Stormquake, sucks man, are you maybe able to enroll for Computer Science aswell while you are enrolled for Psychology already? Maybe you can trick their shitty priority queue this way.

Otherwise I agree with MoonYu, depending on where you live reaching out to a spokesman might be the long-term solution.

@MonstaMunch, wtfh.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Aug 20, 2014, 9:25:35 AM
"
@MonstaMunch, wtfh

I'm not going anywhere and I'm done giving a fuck about how my week is going.

Got offered $3.50 per hour to testify against someone who is probably innocent and is being subjected to human rights abuses. Told them to get rekt, as any sane person would.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info