<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name:
Abyss_Toshiro

How often do you play?:
Almost every day.
Work related I live at 2 places at once. During the week I share an apartment with 3 co-workers and I play 3-4 hours a day. At the weekend I'm at home and usually play a lot more.

What do you expect from this guild?:
I love this game, but TBH I don't want to play alone anymore. I'd like people around I can talk too about the game and play with. I miss the social aspect of online gaming I had when I was still semi-hardcore raiding with a guild in WoW

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:
Yes - I also play SC Temp leagues only

Other Information (Optional):
Started playing during open beta. Left the game because I was sick of playing through the same acts 3 times and never got to mapping back in the day. Returned to the game with the giant 3.0 rework and it has been glorious since. In Harbinger I was mostly playing casually and testing out all the new stuff and mapping. In Abyss I'm playing more serious and now I'm looking for a nice guild with nice people.
hi i am a new player..who just downloaded the game from steam...can i join your guild...i can be very active since i am addicted to arpg style games(which was for diablo 3 but now i want to move on)...i could have played alone...but i like to play with people and make friends ...thank you

IGN: BRONZE_ONE
Any Character Name: Hadeous
How often do you play?: 15-20/Week
What do you expect from this guild?: I hope it is a Social environment, working together to complete challenges etc.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I also only play temp league.
Other Information (Optional): I look forward to playing with people instead of solo!
Any Character Name: Mo_Neph lvl 84 and Nepheridus lvl 89
How often do you play?: 3-4 hours during weekdays and weekend can vary from 8-16 hours depending
What do you expect from this guild?: Friendly conversation and good vibes and people to play with
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes.
Other Information (Optional): I am still a rather new player just looking for a home that fits me in and looking for a community that i could possibly make friends.
:: Man in black fled across the desert, and the gun slinger followed"
Any Character Name: KeyBS
How often do you play?: ~20h/week less during finals of University
What do you expect from this guild?: Social Environment to actually get to know people who enjoy the same game that I do.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yup.
Other Information (Optional): Currently Majoring in Mechanical Engineering and Mathematics, going to graduate in May 2018. Relatively new to the game started during Harbinger League, but I've put in almost 400 hours since I've started. :)
Last edited by Austn on Jan 23, 2018, 4:01:23 PM
Any Character Name: Warjax

How often do you play?:~daily

What do you expect from this guild?: Community of people to chat with while playing, groups for maps/challenge/end-game grinding, people to talk builds with, crafting advice, etc

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes that is all I play

Other Information (Optional): Hardcore D2/LOD player a long time ago, started POE last season on recommendation from a friend and fell in love. Hit 40 challenges in Harbinger and hoping to do the same this season :). Currenly mostly play my lvl 92 wander (ascendant)
Any Character Name: TheTotemOfTruth
How often do you play?:Almost every day.
What do you expect from this guild?: A social Experience in path of exile. People to learn from, people to teach stuff. Mostly just interaction and conversation about items/builds etc without needing to go watch somebody's stream just for a chat to talk to.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:Yes, I also only play temp sc
Other Information (Optional):Been playing a long time, cant say exactly how long but right about 4 years. Mostly run uberlabs, but build other random characters ect. for fun with the profits. finishing up collage so my schedules a little erratic, but video games are a big part of my hobbies/wind down so even when I'm busy I'm likely to be on bank-standing :p
Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: Nightcrest
How often do you play?: 1-2 hours at least per day
What do you expect from this guild?:
To have fun with everyone and be a team. I will help everyone in the guild as well.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Other Information (Optional): None
Any Character Name: IrSummoner
How often do you play?: a few hours a day
What do you expect from this guild?: A social community. People to talk to and party with.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yep!
Other Information (Optional): I am very talkative and can be a doofus at times. I love to help people when I can. Also, this is my first forum post!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info