<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name:SSF_StandardBcLaggyAf
How often do you play?: 3-4 hours a day during week, 8+ a day on weekends
What do you expect from this guild?: Some people to chat and enjoy the game with.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, that's all I play aswell.

This isn't my main account, I made this account because I wanted to play solo self found, I hope you guys don't mind a solo player I'm just looking for a group to chat and hang out with
▌-p

Edit {removal}
Last edited by Zillion on Sep 9, 2016, 11:53:02 PM
Any Character Name: NOT_META_ANYMORE (prophecy/std league). buff_my_pants is Essence league.
How often do you play?: alteast 30 min per day on weekdays, 4-7 hours on weekends.
What do you expect from this guild?: chatter, advice, fun. would be HUGE if you guys love theorycrafting new builds
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes

other notes : i ran out of char slots last league so i made a new account. i will share old account details if you wish me to.

here's hoping for a positive response. cheers.
Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: POEIsLaggy
How often do you play?: Almost every day, might not on some weekends
What do you expect from this guild?: Friendly people I can talk or map with
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Any Character Name: WC_Ecratese
How often do you play?: I try to play at least a little bit every day.
What do you expect from this guild?: Good community, friendly, and a less of a "lonely" experience.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: As do I.
Any Character Name: MarsBrandBlades
How often do you play?: Often
What do you expect from this guild?: Re-invited
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes

I need to be re-invited whenever possible. Took time off and got back to what's left of this league and miss yous guys!
Any Character Name: Zombly
How often do you play?: Currently atleast 2-3 hours per day
What do you expect from this guild?: To learn more about POE I just started up again, I played a bit back in 2014 but didn't have anything to keep me occupied.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, this is what I enjoy, Standard gets boring, and I made a character there just to get use to the skill tree.
Any Character Name: RudeClone
How often do you play?: Atleast Every other day.
What do you expect from this guild?: Just looking for friends to chat with and theorycraft builds.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yeah I never play standard unless I'm trying to test a specific mechanic that i need a lot of currency for. I tend to be inactive near the end of leagues as well, but Ive been regularly playing every league over the last year.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info