<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name: Suwerte
How often do you play?: 4-5 hours per day, mostly afternoons
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yes
What do you expect from this guild?: I'm mostly looking to join an active Talisman/challenge league guild with members I can enjoy the game with. The guild I was previously in was primarily standard league players, so it was difficult to find people that I could play with beyond just chatting.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yep, and that's exactly what I'm looking for!

Any Character Name: UniqueNameGoesHere

How often do you play?: Any time I can. Unfortunately I have a day job so I play most evenings and as much as possible on weekends. (Although I am posting this from work)

Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: I have kids, dogs and a wife who are all noisy so it's almost impossible for me to talk but I don't mind listening.

What do you expect from this guild?:At least people to chat or group with.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:What is this "standard" you speak of? Oh...that's the place with all those remove-only stash tabs.

Feel free to include any additional information or leave this part blank:
Spoiler
I think I'll just leave this part blank.

IGN: LeeLooLeeLah

Playtime: Couple hours a day usually most days out of the week.I usually play at night around 9pm EST till 1am.Every now and then I will knock out an hour or two in the morning before work as well, like 10am-12pm

Mumble: Yes, as soon as I upgrade my speaker within a couple of days

Expectations: A fun and fairly active group who I can map with.But the greatest reason is to just feel like I belong to a good community!I've been in other guilds before and loved to talk with them whenever I got the chance but sadly they are all disbanded due to most of them not playing anymore.I want to be able to experience that kind of fun conversations to pass the time.Honestly I don't care to talk about PoE much in the game.I already understand how everything works. I made lifelong friends through other guilds not just because we were playing the same game but because we gradually learned about each other's lives throughout the years. I want to get back into that again!

Awareness: I do not play standard anyway. ;)
Last edited by Thenera on Feb 7, 2016, 7:55:51 PM
Hello and I am interested in joining the guild and would very much like to be in a guild that has acceptance for players. I will leave you the info needed and hope you get back to me.

Any Character Name: Emma Sterling--Talisman League

How often do you play?:Every Day and play about anywhere from 3 to 10 hours a day.

Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?:Not familiar with mumble, but willing to learn about it from a officer or the owner of the guild.

What do you expect from this guild?:Communion with the new family and acceptance and to possibly learn new things that I have yet to learn about this game to help better serve the guild I am in. I also expect a serene enviroment with the people I play with and know how to play the game the way it was intended with and not have to deal with trolls and griefers. I had to deal with that in the past with another guild and I am hoping for this guild to be more like a family rather then just a rival based guild. I do hope to develope myself as not only as a member of this guild, but more like a brother to the guild in bringing honor to it in all ways possible.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I am aware and I exist in temp leagues and in standard by another name. That name Is Ahri_Karayla.
Any Character Name: Don't have one for the new league yet, obviously...

How often do you play?: I have played POE before, always struggled to get a fully leveled character, play a ton of ARPGs. I can play a couple of hours everyday.

Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yes, communication is a must for me. I want a guild to play with, talk to, ask tips from etc.

What do you expect from this guild?: As stated, communication, play with, and just be a good group of mature people.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: As long as people are playing the new Perandus Challenge league starting tomorrow! That is what I plan on playing and I am a little interested in the Race Season thing too. Honestly, I just need some experienced people to learn from.

Thanks,

Aaron.
"
Hammer88 wrote:
Any Character Name: Don't have one for the new league yet, obviously...

How often do you play?: I have played POE before, always struggled to get a fully leveled character, play a ton of ARPGs. I can play a couple of hours everyday.

Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yes, communication is a must for me. I want a guild to play with, talk to, ask tips from etc.

What do you expect from this guild?: As stated, communication, play with, and just be a good group of mature people.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: As long as people are playing the new Perandus Challenge league starting tomorrow! That is what I plan on playing and I am a little interested in the Race Season thing too. Honestly, I just need some experienced people to learn from.

Thanks,

Aaron.

I just created my Character on the new league. Name is Lydlos. Look forward to joining the clan!
IGN: Ormgar

How often do I play: Off and on as my schedule allows. I work nights and go to school so I can sometimes go a week or two without being able to play.

Will I join Mumble: Yeah!

What do I expect from the guild: Group play, honest price checking, and maybe a few drunken map runs.

Are you aware we only. . . Yeah, Cadiro is my spirit animal.
Last edited by Thret on Mar 5, 2016, 10:10:19 AM
Any Character Name: Bress_Mexis
How often do you play?:3-4 nights a week
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?:sure
What do you expect from this guild?:just looking for more people to play with so I'm not solo 80% of the time
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes this is what I play
Any Character Name: KrasserTyp_Ey
How often do you play?: Nearly every day
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yes
What do you expect from this guild?: To have the social aspect of this game back. I just got into it and noticed, that the group I used to play with got inactive and it was way more fun to play with other people.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I only play that as well.
-
Last edited by OverTheWideRollingEarth on Mar 24, 2016, 4:21:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info