Scion Melee EH/EE Build (1.2)

Is this build completely off, or can it be refined.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAOyjYTQOWlKBuPdpiYENodIMJ-ehGcW-egse0DMpK8bMo-rJwkyeIW8M6S1faOpitYpXviG8Im7XA44GvKlP5N7ALUzUi6rjQ188Pq-jWsQVJsRa_BbXndP-T5oEmldQj2xqwksu9YeIwcRB7UdkHY1VL3ai-Oow2S3gTngL-pLHlGTpCpJHfhOWOtDh-M0LDnWP79V3yl5e29w5IRXwrCuOEEZYRLzY9wJwHHp2qpzT2_JUuYqxsjPDVSVFBh7c-iFqgQl7A_grYvQ==

As the topic says I am hoping to build a melee elemental hit build. Part of me hopes that the mana cost will be reduced when 1.2 launches so that I don't have to make this a BM build.

I've wanted to make an EH/EE build for a while, but its just too damn expensive.

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.
Well to start with, I'm not sure why you would want to go melee for EH (Trust me I understand the allure of melee gameplay but this game does nothing but punish you for doing so). Additionally your AOE will be mediocre at best.

The quality bonus on EH is insane so using a high crit ranged weapon would probably be a good place to start.
I'd be looking at auras and attack speed in order to scale your elemental output further. (This will rule out EE which simply isn't worth it. Unless you solo full-time you cannot possibly hope to hit with only a single element each strike.)
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Aug 16, 2014, 10:33:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info