GGG's opinion on Mirror of Kalandra

Nah because eternals are still in this game and make it so 6T1 or riot.

Just puts too much power into the hands of people who have 10000 exalts and lessens the fun of making your own items.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 18, 2014, 12:09:40 PM
Standard league will never be balanced.

Rampage and Beyond League Rules
-Mirrors of Kalandra can no longer drop

Let's at least balance the three month leagues. Chunda, I realise the situation is a fucked catch-22, lick my shoe.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Aug 18, 2014, 6:49:17 PM
Mirrors are fine: just remove eternals and everything gets a lot better.
Last edited by Kranyum on Aug 18, 2014, 6:57:41 PM
"
Daresso wrote:
Standard league will never be balanced.

Rampage and Beyond League Rules
-Mirrors of Kalandra can no longer drop

Let's at least balance the three month leagues. Chunda, I realise the situation is a fucked catch-22, lick my shoe.

Well ya see if eternals were removed the game - how do we use mirrors in a 3-month league? For actual amazing drops, for rares that actually had some meaning behind them other than lolol eternal till done. In the first few months of Ambush, people were mirroring what is considered a 50 exalt item in Standard.

Eternals were the sole reason that "Standard" mirror-quality gear even existed in Ambush.

You can argue it both ways, to solve the temp league problem - it's actually fairly straightforward since it's a new economy devoid of the problem of pre-existing mirrored gear.

And only if the shoe is clean.
"
Alea wrote:
"
Kranyum wrote:

no, mirrors arent fine, it give endless monopoly with mirror fee and thats sucks, definitely.

imo best solution like exposed previously is:

- mirror create 2x copies and destroy original (still have a sense, and fixe legacy mirror)
- new affixes tiers, "T0", to promote the new rares dropping instead of old leagacy crafted rares
- time and masters craft may to the rest.

for eternals im not sure about the way to fixe it... Dont forget the legacie issue, they can be directly destroyed, but can be changed into something else.

But oh wait..

Ggg will not and answer and ppl usually blindly defending ggg moves are obviously dodging this topic.

;)

I'm glad you don't make any decisions for GGG. Think objectively - I've seen enough of you to know you don't care about Standard, naturally you don't care about the problems either.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 18, 2014, 7:31:17 PM
"
Alea wrote:
"
Kranyum wrote:

no, mirrors arent fine, it give endless monopoly with mirror fee and thats sucks, definitely.

imo best solution like exposed previously is:

- mirror create 2x copies and destroy original (still have a sense, and fixe legacy mirror)
- new affixes tiers, "T0", to promote the new rares dropping instead of old leagacy crafted rares
- time and masters craft may to the rest.

for eternals im not sure about the way to fixe it... Dont forget the legacie issue, they can be directly destroyed, but can be changed into something else.

But oh wait..

Ggg will not and answer and ppl usually blindly defending ggg moves are obviously dodging this topic.

;)

Nope, you're wrong.
If eternals wouldn't exist, nobody would really be able to create perfect items, therefore nobody will have monopoly as most "good" items would be far from perfect.

Also, let's stop arguing about Standard league, coz really nobody gives a rat's ass about what's going on in there.
"
Kranyum wrote:
Also, let's stop arguing about Standard league, coz really nobody gives a rat's ass about what's going on in there.

You remember when 5 topics were opened at once in this section of the forums all about Legacy items with lots of mad? That was just a few days ago.

Alea even said he hated legacy items and now he proposes to create them. +1

If we're talking about our dream plans that will never happen, here's mine ->

Mirrors and eternals never happened in the first place.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 18, 2014, 7:38:28 PM
"
Alea wrote:
- letting mirrors working like you say would allow 1 ppl to monopolize 1 best rare and selling endless copies (basically the same than crafting, excepted he will buy the full rare for xxxx exalts)

So how can one person monopolise items when he can't make the items reliably anymore? (Eternals)

Even now, axn is creating a new 6T1 wand with.. uhhh... eternals. Would not be possible without.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Kranyum wrote:

You remember when 5 topics were opened at once in this section of the forums all about Legacy items with lots of mad? That was just a few days ago.

Nerds will rage about pretty much everything. Even about stuff which doesnt affect them directly.Thinking about the future of the game in terms of what can be changed in the new leagues is better than fixing something which most of us know is broken beyond repair.
Well, it's not like I care about Standard, I only play temp leagues and Standard is my graveyard/trophy case but remember GGG is dealing with 30% of their playerbase in Standard.

Have to think objectively. Deliberately making it even more broken is not the way forward.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 18, 2014, 7:43:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info