Bonemist: A death poll for the 3 month hardcore league (circa v1.2)

Merciless Dominus level 75
Level 44, Cruel Weaver's Chambers, to a unique demon boss coming from the new Beyond portals.
Another quality ZAP! post.
cruel merveil if you dont have capped cold res for sure!!!

the new brutus fight is not that hard....

Level 62
Merciless Ancient Pyramid
Those puncture snakes, gl getting remove bleed flask ;)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
Lv 51 Cruel Lunaris from tentacle miscreations while having Projectile Weakness on you.
I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Standard IGN: Aerandair
Divination Card results: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591823
Level 50, Ship Graveyard Cave - Viper Strike exile.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Lvl 19 , Act 2 , Normal Weaver , Weaver's Chamber
Lots of guesses overnight!

To those who picked a mob doing heavy chaos damage to kill Bonemist, I'll mention that she'll take the "Chaos Immunity" keystone passive in cruel difficulty, when available gear makes doing that a reasonable choice. This death poll isn't intended to be overly serious, though, and so if somebody wanted to revise their prediction of a chaos damage mob killing Bonemist, then that would be fine.

Also, a couple of guesses weren't clear about level or mob delivering the killing blow, so I put "???" into the second post on page 1, to indicate missing information. Again, this isn't such a serious undertaking, but if blanks get filled in then that makes it easier to figure out who made the closest guess, when the death poll ends.

I'm looking forward to playing Bonemist. The Xpac can't come soon enough. :)
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Last edited by EnjoyTheJourney on Aug 17, 2014, 1:03:28 PM
1. Level 61
2. Merciless Act 1
3. Merveil

Level may be high for end of Act 1 Merciless but, I like to over level for merciless in hardcore :v
Last edited by JoshTheCat on Aug 17, 2014, 6:28:11 PM
kk im not sure your a rusher or a slowmo leveler so i will guess in between now.

1. lv38
2. cruel merveil
3. second phase in one of these ice-cascades from being frozen by merveil

you can add that now on my guess....:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info