Borders for 2D item images according to their rarity [Mock-Up included]

as for life bars on monsters and ally, it should be an optional feature; this game should basically be as customizable as possible to allow everyone play the way they want to; the same for floating numbers and so on.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Last edited by jeonitsoc on Oct 2, 2014, 12:00:33 PM
bump
+1, very nice
bump
I would like this. Seems like a good way how to keep better track of unique items in stash with 20+ tabs, when you are looking for something specific.

But this should be only optional - in UI settings, somehowlike the socket visibility.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
bump
"
jeonitsoc wrote:
as for life bars on monsters and ally, it should be an optional feature; this game should basically be as customizable as possible to allow everyone play the way they want to; the same for floating numbers and so on.

LOL life bars - dmg numbers - float numbers?! NO this isnt d3! This isnt a 10 yo kids game.

Even they shouldnt exist life bars to make it more HC than it is.

About the OP's borders.. my EYES hurt when i saw those kids paint stuff. Pure shit suggestion!

We don't want KIDS argp colors and borders implemented in PoE HC manly arpg.

You can go play TL2 or D3 and have those colours THERE! but NOT HERE!

You came here to play an old school rpg and you liked it more than the other arpgs and suddenly you got some happy thoughts about making a suggestion thread of adding COLORED happy-meal borders in this old-school HC arpg ? really ? shake your head dude it will come in place eventually.
Beta Member Since 2010
Last edited by Kalidor on Dec 5, 2014, 10:13:05 AM
bump
"
mayjay wrote:
bump

Why bump? They already read it.
"
"
mayjay wrote:
bump

Why bump? They already read it.

If it was only meant to be read by the devs, why should there be a forum for suggestions? We could just submit them by PM then, couldn't we? A forum discussion can lead to new views on the topic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info