SOOOO... What Class You Doing In FS?

"
Idioticus wrote:
The duelist is highly inefficient for bow use

I had 3 bow users so far, a duelist a ranger and a shadow. I must say that I had no problems with the duelist. In addition, I dont like the shadow and the ranger because they are just small and they doesnt look good in MTX items. Apply a Demon Kings Horn to your helmet on a mara or a Duelist. And try to do the same for shadow and ranger, they are small and the effect sucks on them. If I am going to invest countless hours into a character I want them to look good because I am looking at them everytime on my screen. Maybe if you go for min maxing stats ranger or shadow might be slightly betetr but I would sacrifice a little bit of stats for cosmetics anytime. I rather play a little bit weaker and good looking character than a top notch build ugly toon.
Scion dual fire totem with some MF i hope
cast one melee kill firestorm
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
witch like always :D
IGN : Uhigatana
flameblast templar, I have not built an ignite character in awhile so should be fun.
Perhaps Summoner Witch, but patch notes could change everything.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
Current plan is a wander. I've never played one before because I heard it was crazy expensive to make one and I'm hoping that between the crafting benches and the new clusters, gearing for it will be a bit more viable. Having trouble with the tree design though, it's hard to put together enough life while taking those wand nodes and I really don't want to go CI...
I primarily play shadow, so it will be:

Dual Claw
a) Low Life
OR
b) Aura based CI
OR
c) Acro/EV crit

Or I'll play a life based manual discharge templar.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
I have always wanted to try a EK build but it never achieved the DPS i wanted it to...
I've never made a totem character so that plus the new physical nodes near shadow combine to make me want to try dual shockwave totem. I think it will end up being one of the FotM builds. If I don't like it I will put EK+Spell totem instead and try that out.
Last edited by shrode on Aug 18, 2014, 8:52:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info