SOOOO... What Class You Doing In FS?

I have and always will be a Shadow fan. All my builds are shadow, and ill continue as just that. What are you guys planning? I know everyone is thinking the new shadow tree is OP, so I'm expecting to see a lot more shadows at end game with me, as of right now i rarely ever see another shadow 90+
Summoner templar
Another quality ZAP! post.
once a scion...
"
draygourn wrote:
once a scion...

i don't like the feel of playing as a female lol
I am going to play a Physical bow duelist, frenzy + split arrow. Quite easy, nothing complex, nothing hard for the beggining as a 1st character.
Well, I was planning on making a shadow even before the buffs... so i'm gonna make a shadow.
Gonna use puncture with a bow.

I don't think I'll find enough dexterity in the tree to make a bow marauder, so I'd have to get gear with a lot of it. The duelist is highly inefficient for bow use and the ranger has a worse start and placement than the shadow... so yeah.

I just hope the demand for bows isn't too great.

I could also make a claw viper strike shadow... but I doubt I will.

Badass RF marauder
If you can't control it, STOP.
Last night i spend some quality time with the new tree with some beer/pot.. i mostly tried to remake my current characters, but one of those really popped up and i think i wanna re-do my EK-Witch... :D

I have never played any game with a calculator/pen/paper... but now i think that it's time to do that...or atleast it would be good thing to do... but knowing myself, i will probably go with the flow and do what feels the best.
d:-D*
I'm gonna make a phys frenzy/split archer or shadow. With new craft it will be easy to get 350+ phys harbinger after a month.
bow puncture Ranger is in the lead, but I will make final decision after reading the patch notes
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info