Please reduce the drop rate!

"
Xogroroth wrote:
Actually, increase drop rate by 500%...
Maybe then I get something somewhat useful...

There are plenty of casual games with your preference, like D3.
Drop rates are low but you can kill (should kill) very very fast.
If you are not satisfied with your drops your build is probably bad or you had a bad streak.
D3?
Been there, done that, and yes, with RoS.
Bored after a week, I came here...

As for the increase, I was not serious.
I actually meant 750%! XD
The drop rate is fine. Only because some people had luck with their items there is nothing wrong with the dropchance, there are on the other side enough people who had bad luck ( and no this is no reason to increase the dropchance) . That is the theory behind probabilities, there is always a big discrepancy between every single person , and so some people chance their unique after 1 chance and others give up frustrated after a 2000 chances..
The last one be me for one.
No, I do not want an increase, I am in a good, kind Guild that allows me to borrow items, which is awesome.
So I am not complaining. :)
"
edrivt wrote:
The drop rate is fine. Only because some people had luck with their items there is nothing wrong with the dropchance, there are on the other side enough people who had bad luck ( and no this is no reason to increase the dropchance) . That is the theory behind probabilities, there is always a big discrepancy between every single person , and so some people chance their unique after 1 chance and others give up frustrated after a 2000 chances..

...and some keep going until they get it on the 10,000th one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info