Please reduce the drop rate!

Reduce? IDK but optimize - yes. Two shavs in one month with barely any IIR is kinda casual.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
Reduce? IDK but optimize - yes. Two shavs in one month with barely any IIR is kinda casual.

thats just luck man... i never dropped any good unique appart one mings heart and low roll BOR with almost 2000 hours playing. The day a shav drops i wont even believe it.
"
ChesterMok wrote:
"

thats just luck man... i never dropped any good unique appart one mings heart and low roll BOR with almost 2000 hours playing. The day a shav drops i wont even believe it.

No offense man, but you're sounding a bit like this generation of entitlement. Me? I'd rather put in long hours to appreciate my hard earned items that much more.
deleted
Last edited by MastahJedi on Aug 15, 2014, 9:42:59 PM
"
MastahJedi wrote:
Reduce drop rate? i agree that all those useless white drops, are, well, useless. But if you refering to chrom drops, uniques, set or even blue.... go take a hike.

There are no set items in this game, at least not currently.

But yes, drop rates should be dropped to 0%. Let's make the "extremely hard to have fun by relying on drop rates" to "not able to play the game unless you trade items".

/endsarcasm

Drop rates should be buffed. At least currency-wise.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
MastahJedi wrote:
Reduce drop rate? i agree that all those useless white drops, are, well, useless. But if you refering to chrom drops, uniques, set or even blue.... go take a hike.

But yes, drop rates should be dropped to 0%. Let's make the "extremely hard to have fun by relying on drop rates" to "not able to play the game unless you trade items".

/endsarcasm

Hmm, I suggest you two should go play Torchlight 2, I've heard the drop rate is quite high and caters to the casual crowd. I like my games hardcore.

GGG, please consider at least a slight reduction in the drop rate.
Played a lot since closedbeta and found:

mings heart in ambush - sold for 18ex
chanced one auxium in ambush sold for 24ex...

thats it ;)

lower items (worth under 10ex) ... found many of them.

Used over 5000 Fusings, got one 6l

Over all, i hate RNG !!!

Thanks GGG for the masters to roll 6L for only 1,5k Fus (they are trolling that you usually need less than 1,5k ;) - best joke ever !! )

yur rong gui. drup r8 is important 4 noobs. were not al rich lyke yuo.
"
"
Natharias wrote:
"
MastahJedi wrote:

/endsarcasm

Hmm, I suggest you two should go play Torchlight 2, I've heard the drop rate is quite high and caters to the casual crowd. I like my games hardcore.

GGG, please consider at least a slight reduction in the drop rate.

I said a slight increase to drop rate. Not a handhold give me infinite money from killing one enemy like in Torchlight 2 or D3.

If that's what I wanted, I'd be playing them. Obviously I'm not.
"
Xogroroth wrote:
Because YOU got lucky, everyone else need to pay?
I was level 40+ with ILvl 20 and below gear, dying constantly.
It was thanks to a few good folks helping me a wee, that I can proceed gaming.

You hate drop?
Fine, don't pick it up then.

But leave the rest alone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info