Please reduce the drop rate!

Seriously, game's on easy mode.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The community is going to devour you :X
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
such an dumb post, seriously.

Drop rate is already low as fuck, If ppl don't flip, they need to farm for ages in order to obtain some exalts. Reducing the drop rate even more would put tons of players off.

I'm playing regularly for 2+ years now and all I got till now were 2! exalts, 1 bor, 2x alphas, 1 auxium.

Think again about your "proposal"
IGN Soultakerr
"
such an dumb post, seriously.

Drop rate is already low as fuck, If ppl don't flip, they need to farm for ages in order to obtain some exalts. Reducing the drop rate even more would put tons of players off.

I'm playing regularly for 2+ years now and all I got till now were 2! exalts, 1 bor, 2x alphas, 1 auxium.

Think again about your "proposal"

No I'm pretty sure the drop rate needs to be decreased. Sick of the endless waves of good loot, really ruining my experience.
Because YOU got lucky, everyone else need to pay?
I was level 40 + with ILvl 20 and below gear, dying constantly.
It was thanks to a few good folks helping me a wee, that I can proceed gaming.

You hate drop?
Fine, don't pick it up then.

But leave the rest alone!
Last edited by Xogroroth on Aug 15, 2014, 2:08:13 PM
If he's not trolling, I suggest we resort to lynching.
Let me grab my camera, sec...
"
Pyroninja42 wrote:

No, we put him into a league of his own, he can't leave. That league has real money auction house and 99% reduced drop rates.
"
Omega_k2 wrote:
"
Pyroninja42 wrote:

No, we put him into a league of his own, he can't leave. That league has real money auction house and 99% reduced drop rates.

So you mean vanilla?
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
"
Seriously, game's on easy mode.

Agreed, they need to seriously lower the drop rates of top uniques and mid to high tier currency, the stockpiles that most level 30 nub first time players have just accumulating dust in their stash is borderline outrageous.

Yeah, the fact that 4 Kaom's have dropped this year is a fuckin joke. +1
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info