Converting my old Facebreaker to LL BM using the new 1.2.0 tree

I have a level 88 mara that I managed to brick last time we got a full respec so I stopped using him, but this time around maybe I can salvage him (or at least have a bit of fun trying to get huge deeps!)

Based on using Frenzy and low life blood rage linked to blood magic (both 20%) buffed for maximum attack speed.

The new tree gives an easy 36% reduced mana cost of skills so I'm hoping I can run discipline, grace, det, and maybe purity while retaining enough life to keep uber-frenzy sustained.

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAe4zpfFQLIQLkUVBUfNlyqayqJ-1nm_fBJIvE9ox2Tdh8u548DXxXySj66rrGnhB_DH2Cx0lR8NWP-n_GHNyTJ7QM0NBfatvnRwaVLgceXIrB86Kjpys1uR1PLR-VIBFQbRkbJdlb6QJLrvnogwlGcSmlTirGrjwtQYe3Pj0PU6UMXxynHarhiK4-d-MOPBRx-OvqGPcyn8tAoCFgdPFhUu9OOlKGYAUtJbzfv4offEten0mx18_5N--Ig7YnC0KjoLT7ql7AoEKIWloaLIW2QRGWgW8=

Gear used would be:

If the character works then I'll probably change the jewellry, boots and shield for more ES, I guess I'd get 2-3k es using this gear but I dunno.

Defense wise I'm gonna take a "kill it before it kills you" aproach. Although, I might go for a buffed IC for hard fights and switch auras for elemental bosses. Will need to get some chaos res on rings too.

... is this a bad idea? :)
Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Aug 15, 2014, 7:20:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info