rain of arrow cast crit build HC!!! for forsaken masters

well i made this build and i want know your first opinions because i'm not very good doing builds.

ok this build it's aimed to do a lot of critics at same time doing extra damage and defense whit critics.
the build start whit scion zone.

this it's the build at level 80:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAKaVOKluv3Q0s6RUgKk0_J0rIWlKomptd8peQCjqzoJ9v8jnUd9dW-vzFMfp29yU_q9LajSF2hs7BM6Q50IFH4iLibqq18jWS2L3-Cjrh8kWmV03j_o8xnjJ-OlI26FiveA2pbkZphylRRzB8fyum4H8CMpTZxpUFyqldaJrxCIn_3iT951TK0xm0-rHqYt7GzZi-p0p9h3ZnoNaK1fjEuG5pCGcYPL0nkzr56E2SI_aNfVNSRZ2a4OvuKPqCx7iTFVCnCNrd

there is the gem sets:

weapon->bow
-rain arrow
-faster attack
-added fire dmg
-life gain on hit
-increased critical strike

Helmet:
-reduced mana
-hatred
-clarity
-grace
the principal use it's only 2 auras (clarity + hatred) but in group maybe it's nice to change

Gloves:
-cast on crit
-vulnerability
-frost wall
-storm call
Strom call for do a extra damage on aoe and a chance to shock, and frost wall for prevent the monsters go near to you and defense from archers.

Armor:
-frenzy
-faster attack
-life gain on hit
-faster projectiles
for single target kills.

Boots:
-cast on dmg takken lvl 2
-molthen shell lvl 8
-rejuvenetation totem lvl 5
idk what to put in the 4L slot maybe any spell that frozen or shock.

support curse:
-critical weakness curse
more chance to critic hit

Gear you will need:
boots Windscream (because give 1 aditional curse)

Bandits quests:
normal -> help oak
cruel-> help oak
mercilles -> kill all

what do you think about that build?? it's viable for HC??any advice or suggestion?
Thats not how Cast on Crit works.

You need the cast on crit to be socket in links with the attack you are using, as well as the spells you want to cast.
"
matt41647 wrote:
Thats not how Cast on Crit works.

You need the cast on crit to be socket in links with the attack you are using, as well as the spells you want to cast.

really??? shit :( thx for the info :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info